G37 Coupe or 335i Coupe or IS-F?

Brand new G37 coupe
pimp.gif

I would be happy with ANY of those cars. But if I had to pick one, I would choose the IS-F in white. I'm a sucker for white cars.

Black IS-F. it still has warranty and its just 18k miles. plus the black color with the rims looks
pimp.gif
not to mention the engine.

Black IS-F. it still has warranty and its just 18k miles. plus the black color with the rims looks
pimp.gif
not to mention the engine.

I would be happy at the end of the day with any of those cars. But I'm leaning more towards the IS-F in white. I'm a sucker for white cars.

I would be happy at the end of the day with any of those cars. But I'm leaning more towards the IS-F in white. I'm a sucker for white cars.

I would get the new G37, as long as it is a sports coupe. Anything else is a waste and I would just get the IS-F instead.

I would get the new G37, as long as it is a sports coupe. Anything else is a waste and I would just get the IS-F instead.

I don't get your choices?.......the IS-F is $10,000 more than the 335i. They're not even in the same ballpark.

If you want to spend $46,000, get a used M3. If you want to spend $33,000 get a used 335i. At either price point the BMW is superior.

I don't get your choices?.......the IS-F is $10,000 more than the 335i. They're not even in the same ballpark.

If you want to spend $46,000, get a used M3. If you want to spend $33,000 get a used 335i. At either price point the BMW is superior.

Back
Top Bottom