G37 Coupe or 335i Coupe or IS-F?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

IS-F easily, no doubt about it. Much more reliable, much faster, easier to maintain, more after market mods... ect.

Like I said, IS-F easily!

Cosign...

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

IS-F easily, no doubt about it. Much more reliable, much faster, easier to maintain, more after market mods... ect.

Like I said, IS-F easily!

Cosign...

Yes, my parents are buying it for me. I wont front.

If I choose the IS-F I'm going to finance the extra 10k monthly as I work and go to school. But if its under 35k my dad will cash out on the car. My current car is a 2008 Legacy GT, since my brother just got his license he will take it as its his only means of transportation to school. I'm going to college this coming fall so I need to start looking for another car.

For $46k no way am I going to find an E92 M3, no way. Atleast $50k+ for one with 30k miles. The IS-F is a better bargain, though probably a little less fun to drive. Used cars dont sit right with my dad. But since my cousin has an IS350 he can help with the persuasion that getting a used is-f wont be too bad.

Yes, my parents are buying it for me. I wont front.

If I choose the IS-F I'm going to finance the extra 10k monthly as I work and go to school. But if its under 35k my dad will cash out on the car. My current car is a 2008 Legacy GT, since my brother just got his license he will take it as its his only means of transportation to school. I'm going to college this coming fall so I need to start looking for another car.

For $46k no way am I going to find an E92 M3, no way. Atleast $50k+ for one with 30k miles. The IS-F is a better bargain, though probably a little less fun to drive. Used cars dont sit right with my dad. But since my cousin has an IS350 he can help with the persuasion that getting a used is-f wont be too bad.

I have a is-350 and like it but it's definitely more of a luxury car and not so much a "driver's" car. That would be the bmw. I'm guessing the infinity would be in the same boat as the Lexus. So it all depends on what kind of drive you are looking for.

I have a is-350 and like it but it's definitely more of a luxury car and not so much a "driver's" car. That would be the bmw. I'm guessing the infinity would be in the same boat as the Lexus. So it all depends on what kind of drive you are looking for.

ISF....

But Im  biased on the topic..
357qbn6.jpg

2r24swi.jpg

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Not fun? Were talkin about the IS-F.

That's what I was thinking, there is a HUGE difference between IS250, IS350 and the IS-F. The IS-F is just straight nasssstttyyyy on the streets.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Not fun? Were talkin about the IS-F.

That's what I was thinking, there is a HUGE difference between IS250, IS350 and the IS-F. The IS-F is just straight nasssstttyyyy on the streets.

Back
Top Bottom