G37 Coupe or 335i Coupe or IS-F?

Originally Posted by Mr718

IS-F > G37 > 335i

Usually BMW would be in front of the Infiniti but its used and the G is new.

couldnt agree more and i love BMW's. The IS-F is super
pimp.gif

Go BMW all day. I know the G is used but it's still an infiniti. BMW's handle well, run forever and have pretty decent warranties...even used.

Go BMW all day. I know the G is used but it's still an infiniti. BMW's handle well, run forever and have pretty decent warranties...even used.

The IS-F. Re-sale value will probably be better than the infiniti's or BMW's. Everyone has a 335i and g37 now. I don't see too many IS-F's on the road though. I hear the IS-F's suspension is pretty stiff though. I'd pick the 335i over the g37 though.

The IS-F. Re-sale value will probably be better than the infiniti's or BMW's. Everyone has a 335i and g37 now. I don't see too many IS-F's on the road though. I hear the IS-F's suspension is pretty stiff though. I'd pick the 335i over the g37 though.

Off topic, but I'm arguing with my friend right now about cars.
He thinks that Mercedes Benz is the best car company out, while I think BMW & Audi >.
Anyone want to help me out. I don't even know that much about cars and I'm sonning him so far.
nerd.gif

He thinks that Mercedes Benz is the best car company out, while I think BMW & Audi >.
Anyone want to help me out. I don't even know that much about cars and I'm sonning him so far.
nerd.gif

StaXX wrote:
nerd.gif

Sounds a pointless argument with both of you not really knowing what youre talking about.
laugh.gif

Im guessing its an M vs AMG argument.

StaXX wrote:
nerd.gif

Sounds a pointless argument with both of you not really knowing what youre talking about.
laugh.gif

Im guessing its an M vs AMG argument.

It's more of an overall argument.
He thinks that no other car can compare to a MB.
laugh.gif

He said that other companies shouldn't even be in the same league.

It's more of an overall argument.
He thinks that no other car can compare to a MB.
laugh.gif

He said that other companies shouldn't even be in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom