Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
and the rookies still say sold out....wtf this is just dumb kids doe messed up the whole shoe game from twitter links to this rsvp nonsense lets bring it back to 99-00 when it was simple to cop shoes..

these dumba**es should of released them at 3:30 or some random time like they said between 12-8 now everyone knows theyre gonna drop at 5am .. smh 

Unless you get absolutely lucky with JJ's drop....(hell, if they drop anything at this point).....it's best to just focus on NDC.

rwendt: now I see what you were saying. you thought I was responding to his olive 9 comments but I was really lmao at him posting a picture of the rookie as if that proved anything lol

I never seen the Galaxy's on JJ & I was on there from 11:50am on 

yea you missed out then they had them for sure thats when i started really ****** with JJ for 12am releases and always had luck since then i had to go to 21 mercer in may to get my galaxy foams just hapaned to stumble in there and got a pair pure luck....

so whats up with these rookies are they dropping on JJ or have they really sold out. MK had them up for $600 almost a month ago...

looks like imm watch savages blu ray and wait until 8am on NDC then good luck folks this is crazy...at least i got my stealths early AF...but i really wantt these dont wannt spend no more than 350 on em lol but thats a long shot.

I just went to SC and you know thy have ads scrolling on top of the page from me going to JJ site and the ads had the rookies and olive 9s. I clicked on the rookies it took me to the home page but when i clicked on the 9s it took me the actual shoe.

So im guessing they never released.

Last edited:
let me guess. it said sold out the whole time and you never saw one size available *face palm*

nah thwy had sizes but yo ualready know people jackahmmered the server and kept getting errors when u tried to add them to your cart. i was really suprised at that go to the thread people said they actually copped the foam galaxies from JJ i was pissed.

JJ sent a e-mail out saying they were going to have the Zoom Rookie's, but they might be saving them for their stores

a lot of suckers up in here. I should start a website and tell everybody that I'm selling the galaxy even though I'm not. I'd have every one of you all over my page buying my kicks just because you thought I had galaxies lmao! WOooooow.......

and at one point on JJ today i was getting a server error at like 1:20am and im thinking they may have released and sold out in a blink of an eye but no one here says they copped...

yea you missed out then they had them for sure thats when i started really ****** with JJ for 12am releases and always had luck since then i had to go to 21 mercer in may to get my galaxy foams just hapaned to stumble in there and got a pair pure luck....
so whats up with these rookies are they dropping on JJ or have they really sold out. MK had them up for $600 almost a month ago...
I was talking last night the zoom rookie galaxy 

nah thwy had sizes but yo ualready know people jackahmmered the server and kept getting errors when u tried to add them to your cart. i was really suprised at that go to the thread people said they actually copped the foam galaxies from JJ i was pissed.
people said? people say a lot of things...

a lot of suckers up in here. I should start a website and tell everybody that I'm selling the galaxy even though I'm not. I'd have every one of you all over my page buying my kicks just because you thought I had galaxies lmao! WOooooow.......

But why are you so salty? :lol:

If dudes want to hawk JJ webpage then let them be. If they dont have them then it makes it easier for us waiting on NDC. If they do have them then they have a shot at some pairs.

All good either way.

Back
Top Bottom