Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I seem to remember "people saying" that they got orders through for the galaxy foams on JJ but every single one got cancelled. Go figure smh....

Hopefully these are a true GR because I seen a lot of people were able to get through with DM's from 21 and Mercer. At least they ran the Twitter RSVP legit this time, unlike the release with the Yeezy 2's in June

people said? people say a lot of things...

yea they said and i actually saw, dunno if you got them or tried to cop but it is true they had them in stock online only shoe out of the galaxy pack i actually did see onJJ i had got the big bangs the same day off NDC that was an easy cop off there for them joints

And you are "saying" every single order got canceled . How do you know?
I'm not saying. All of the people back then were saying that they got orders through but they got cancelled. There wasn't one person in any forum that copped galaxy foams off JJ. It was all a scam. Period.

I'm not saying. All of the people back then were saying that they got orders through but they got cancelled. There wasn't one person in any forum that copped galaxy foams off JJ. It was all a scam. Period.

not from what i read but i really dont care they could have been lying i got my one pair and im cool with that. but they had them on the site with sizes thats what i know everything else i dont give a **** about cuz i got lucky with my pair never expected to even get them.

lmao raffle for one pair. that would be worth it :/
chances were ok.. there was only 25-30 people.. for the other 15 or so pairs, people were camping out since the last release date before it got pushed back, so they made a list for them to return on the 17th which is somewhat unfair

but who knows...maybe they'll get the rookie. There are a lot more pairs produced of the rookie than there are of the foam. WAY more...

TIP OF THE NIGHT: don't believe anything you read on the internet.

Good luck everyone!! Hope you guys all get your pairs. For the ones who choose to resell, your choice. I'd rather have you guys selling shoes than selling drugs in the community...

chances were ok.. there was only 25-30 people.. for the other 15 or so pairs, people were camping out since the last release date before it got pushed back, so they made a list for them to return on the 17th which is somewhat unfair
pssshhh terribly unfair. one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in regards to shoes. So if i go there and get in line now for the Doernbecher IX, they'll put me on the list to come back at the end of the month? Stuff like that is why they are getting rid of the campouts. Idiots camping out weeks in advance...

pssshhh terribly unfair. one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in regards to shoes. So if i go there and get in line now for the Doernbecher IX, they'll put me on the list to come back at the end of the month? Stuff like that is why they are getting rid of the campouts. Idiots camping out weeks in advance...
yeah and when I went there on Thursday night for the raffle, no one was in their seats. They're probably all there right now or probably don't even have to shoe up till about an hour before the store opens

Back
Top Bottom