Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
why is wednesday so far away????
tired.gif

after dinner i will provide that pic i mentioned earlier, got another non sneaker related prize in the mail

@Beast23

I find it funny that you say people are beasting and not including yourself . I've been posting in this thread since it started and i guarantee that you have more post in here then majority of the people that post in this thread and you just made an account this month. Plus it seems like you are very committed to a thread to a shoe that you find ugly. However, you did admit that you are salty which probably led to your little tantrum-rant you posted before you went back & changed it

and i said probably about you not getting a pair since your characteristics was that of a normal person on NT after a failed release.

Lol and never will I cry or go on a little rant like you did because of a shoe. I know it's either success or fail on obtaining a shoe & in the end they are just shoes and your opinion and value of a shoe is just that. You can respond back but i want after this. :nerd:

Last edited:
LOL didn't mean to offend anybody, but I think it puts everybody in a jam when you have people who join NikeTalk just to snag enough info and then they find out how to get the shoes, and they feel like big stuff so they tell another group of their friends who are typically hypebeasts and then you have every random lame copping the hottest kicks and wearing a tall tee with Yeezy's. In no way do my feelings about the kicks apply to real life, that's where buddy got it twisted. But I mean do a little on your own that's all I'm saying. I never said don't help people, but it shouldn't be that easy.

Well hope footlocker HOH doesn't screw me over on this one. They said their shipment was late and I won't be able to pick up till Monday. We will see how that goes. Just pisses me off I really wanted to rock them today. Hope the manager keeps his word dude said I'm still guaranteed my pair in the size I chose.

People like the rookies more than foams????! That opinion might change when you walk around in them. No ones a rookie collector foams will always be worth more.

Guys, my local store here in the Philippines got the Yeezy's, Liberty's, Concords, AJ 11 Breds(Confirmed), Jades, Weatherman, Galaxy Foams, etc. Is there a chance that they'll sell this too?

Last edited:
Guys, my local store here in the Philippines got the Yeezy's, Liberty's, Concords, AJ 11 Breds, Jades, etc. Is there a chance that they'll sell this too?
what??? thats crazy, the breds didn't even come out yet. you sure your 'local spot' aint green hills? hahaha

on topic: so a nike person just called me to verify some cc info cuz there was a difference in my shipping and billing address. got everything straight and she told me i'd get an email shortly aside from the order confirmation i recieved this morning, so idk what the email shes talking about is. 

crazy... i was debating answering the call cuz i didnt recognize the number and had i not answered it, i'd lose my pair!

what??? thats crazy, the breds didn't even come out yet. you sure your 'local spot' aint green hills? hahaha

on topic: so a nike person just called me to verify some cc info cuz there was a difference in my shipping and billing address. got everything straight and she told me i'd get an email shortly aside from the order confirmation i recieved this morning, so idk what the email shes talking about is. 

crazy... i was debating answering the call cuz i didnt recognize the number and had i not answered it, i'd lose my pair!
Sorry, that was misleading. They already "sold" it even though it hasn't arrived yet. I'm talking about Titan.

@ sdot: reading comprehension is your friend. my posts don't contradict each other at all and I did land a pair of rookies to flip. Little salty that I didn't land more but there are plenty of others to flip. The galaxy rookie is still an overhyped shoe with cheap unattractive galaxy screen print. And all sneakerheads are still hypebeasts to some level. If that equals a lot of salt to you...I think I it's pretty obvious who's doing the crying :wink:

you and that big mike guy should throw a pajama party. the guy won't stop sending me messages that are 2 pages long calling me bro and attaching pictures. It's so frickin hilarious when supposed grown men are so insecure and just can't live with themselves that they feel the need to TRY to justify themselves to strangers in a forum lol. COMEDY!!!! Mike, if you want me to read your messages you're going to have to limit them to a few sentences. I mean your stupidity is humorous but one can only have so much patience to read a book typed in caps from a toddler claiming to have supposed things...
This guy is a waste of human flesh, bones and blood.  Your one of those people God put on this earth for everyone to look at then become an Atheist because they struggle with the fact that God is not perfect because he made the mistake of allowing your pitiful existence.  No ones trying to justify themselves to you.  If we sum up all your posts they are all full of salt, hate, and sheer nonsense.  And I understand since you didn't get past middle school you can't read more then a few sentences.  We come here to talk kicks not deal with some kid in his mom's basement who just flipped a pair of shoes to pay this months rent.  If you quit breathing you'll do all us some good.....your  wasting our oxygen  BRO.

Last edited:
It depends on where you live. I live in Cali and if I go with free shipping I don't get them until Friday. Thanksgiving messes it all up this week. Won't get them until 11/27/12 from my estimated delivery date.
QFT.

Saw 11/27 on my eta as well

i know right. people just want to think they struck it rich on copping a pair of zoom rookies lol. I tried to drop some knowledge on them but they weren't having it. That guy's Joe Johnson vs Dwayne Wade analogy was almost spot on, however, I think assigning Joe to the zoom rookie was being way too generous. The people paying the big bucks over retail for these are the galaxy hypebeasts. Because by looking at the sales of the zoom rookie model, there aren't too many enthusiasts of those lol. But throw a galaxy print on them and now we suddenly have people that like the model? LMAO!! uh huh..right *rolls eyes* 

The hype will die down on these faster than we've ever seen probably. Maybe even by the end of day or wknd :/

I agree .... other colorways of the Zoom Rookies are sitting on the shelves but once you slap a "galaxy" colorway the beasts come out and have to cop it :smh:

this was my first time copping off ndc i never do these kind of releases, but it was ridiculously stressful, the link popped up clicked it typed in adress and cc info then hit the next button and i got hit with that stupid error..kept refreshing and kept getting it and i was just waiting for my pair to vanish out of my cart, in the end it took about 20 mins and entering my cc info about 6 times.

this was all luck you pretty much had a millisecond to click the link and get ur pair in the cart or else you were fudged, that's how i did it at least.

@Beast23
I find it funny that you say people are beasting and not including yourself . I've been posting in this thread since it started and i guarantee that you have more post in here then majority of the people that post in this thread and you just made an account this month. Plus it seems like you are very committed to a thread to a shoe that you find ugly. However, you did admit that you are salty which probably led to your little tantrum-rant you posted before you went back & changed it
and i said probably about you not getting a pair since your characteristics was that of a normal person on NT after a failed release.
Lol and never will I cry or go on a little rant like you did because of a shoe. I know it's either success or fail on obtaining a shoe & in the end they are just shoes and your opinion and value of a shoe is just that. You can respond back but i want after this. :nerd:
Im not beasting at all. Ill be making $ off them though. Committed to a thread that ive spent about about one day in? How dumb are you really? Doing nothing but assuming. And i was never ranting. I have nothing to be salty about. I never wanted this shoe for me at all. Where exactly did i have a "tantrum-rant"? Please tell me. The only posts that i have deleted are the ones that were double posts (glitches). Should i even continue to respond to someone who does nothing but assume, make things up and has the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader? Hmmmmmmm

You dont cry or rant but you take the time to respond in a feminine, salty way to my posts? Been in this thread since it started?? Lol Get a life man...

Last edited:
This thread is on the way to getting locked...

11/27 can't come soon enough. Excited to get these.

Last edited:
In case people missed it here is a couple of tips for online releases:

1) Download a good app that gives you an instant stream of your twitter feed

2) get Fios or the fastest internet you can

Last edited:
I agree .... other colorways of the Zoom Rookies are sitting on the shelves but once you slap a "galaxy" colorway the beasts come out and have to cop it
mean.gif
This true...but this same concept can be applied to almost every "hype" shoe nike produces especially in the Lebron, Kobe and KD lines.  No one was breaking down outlet doors to cop the Galaxy Dunks Highs...when they were shipped to the outlets..... those can still be bought for retail on ebay.  "Galaxy" is no different than all the titles added to shoes like "Cutting jade" or "Scoring title" or "Xmas" or "BHM"  This same marketing strategy is applied to an existing shoe series to keep them alive, then Nike makes some limited or Nike.com and HOH releases only and BOOM instant hype.  Look at the sales of the "non hyped" lebron and Kd iv's.  Those shoes sat on shelves and even dropped to clearance prices on NDC and even went to outlets.  "Galaxy" was Nike's new Hype machine this year.  Next year it will be something else....unless they try to make it a permanent option to keep hope alive with sub par designs.  Next thing there will be a penny V galaxy.....and this hype will start all over.  It's a never ending cycle. 

^ shipping from NDC always takes forever to the west coast. A lot of times it comes from TN. Plus, Thanksgiving doesnt help. By the time you guys get em you could have already made more profit on a pair of pink foams lol jk

Rookies arent just sitting on shelves, theyre sitting at about $100 off lol (besides recent reds which will also get slashed). The douche doesnt even realize the difference between a shoe having a galaxy print and it being labeled as a galaxy. And this guy is the biggest galaxy hypebeast in this thread *face palm* Dunks arent a bball shoe either which also makes a difference. Guarantee you own the dunks, flight ones, and any other hypebeast "galaxy" products they released lol. Here comes another picture and rant in my inbox -____-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom