Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
man karma really bit me in the *** on this one, what am i going to do without that 3rd pair since i have like 6 feet. yall dudes are reaching,
You're the bitter one about the 3rd pair. Not us. Karma saw you feelng a little too good about yourself and said "nahhhh" lol

iUdrpsC3iHfxn.gif

i disagree that people post to get a reaction, at least someone like me. i post to share my feelings or thoughts about certian shoes, topics, or situations in this matter. i could just tell that the dude was coming out me with his question about my post so i reacted to that, i was never hoping for a positive or negative reaction to my post, just sharing what happened today while trying to obtain a few more pairs of the galaxy rookies.

okay. i respect that response. we just need people to be open-minded and not hate each others game or opinions.

Copped this morning off NDC with ease  
happy.gif
This is why people don't take kindly to new members(2 posts) .. Come on broski, you don't have to stunt. Everybody didn't cop with ease fam.
I know this is the 3rd time I used that gif. but that's how I feel about most of these people.

It's not easy just because you got through..... stop with the "with ease" talk. Really.

BTW. Copped this morning off NDC and it was not easy, but relieved.

lol im happy with my one pair, didnt even try to go for a second, some ppl try too hard to flip

I know this is the 3rd time I used that gif. but that's how I feel about most of these people.

It's not easy just because you got through..... stop with the "with ease" talk. Really.

BTW. Copped this morning off NDC and it was not easy, but relieved.

QFT. I've missed countless releases before the change and since the change. Got lucky with the SOLs last week and the Rookies this week. That's exactly what it is...luck. Grateful that I got through on kicks I wanted but I'm not going to sit here and say "with ease :smokin".

Where's IJP and the MODS when you need them. This thread is hitting rock bottom. Dudes talking smack back and forth and talking resale openly now 
mean.gif

Last edited:
where? i didnt see anyone posting anything for sale. Simply some guy was mentioning how he tryed to get a third pair to sell. If theres another example and im wring please point it out

Im willing to help any NTer
been apart of this family since 2004 when I was in middle school in the library glued to the computer
it was all about helping the next man out back then so im ready to lend a hand to those who missed out
thought about posting my method in the thread but the lurkers are really getting outta hand these days
so I think I found a way to solve it
just PM me and ill inbox you what I was gonna post in this thread
Im not asking for no money (as some people offered in my inbox)
all I ask is for is for yall to remember we are a family even tho we go back and forth and might disagree at the end of the day we are here for the love of the shoes
so try and help people out when they ask for help or info

Good man. This place needs more people like him.

Last edited:
did any cats try to change their shipping to next day? I'm out in california I was hoping to rock them to pickup my breds

Those that have them in-hand already, how do they fit? I heard they run small and I had to grab .5 size up so I'm hoping that's true.

where? i didnt see anyone posting anything for sale. Simply some guy was mentioning how he tryed to get a third pair to sell. If theres another example and im wring please point it out
I guess saying "I got 3 pairs to resale hmu" isn't intent to sale. Rules must not apply since this isn't a "official release thread" I'll carry on.
did any cats try to change their shipping to next day? I'm out in california I was hoping to rock them to pickup my breds
Yep called two hours ago. Lady praised me for being able to get these. She said people haven't stopped calling about them. To the question tho, she said there is no way at this time since the orders are processing quick.

so are they processing orders today? or on monday? has anyones order been processed already?

You idiots act like you are sick of seeing people post "wah wah wah I didn't get a pair"  but it is okay for you to come in and gloat about the first 2 or 3 pairs you got and then, even if it is a slight one, you will complain and be "bitter" and  "salty" about missing that one last final ****** pair.

If you can't stop that ****, then I say bring on all of the whiners and don't b i t c h about what they have to say.  Bragging, followed by your selfish *** bad news, is worst than everything you ***** about.  And quit with any **** talking on resellers.  You a s s holes bought 3 or 4 pairs that all could have gone to that person looking for one pair.  You are no better than the resellers, just because you don't make extra money, you still take form the people who didn't get any and genuinely wanted them.

I also am fine with not getting a pair.  They are an interesting shoe and I wouldn't have minded a pair, but I know how tiworks and never got my hopes up.  My only concern is being ready to get other releases I do very much want in the future on their somewhat difficult site.

Those types of ***** *** comments are much worse than an upset NTer not getting just one pair of a shoe they genuinely like, and those comments are the ones that actually annoy the **** out of the coppers and misser outters on release day.  Be grateful and show a little grace,

Also, Big Mike and Beast 23 need to get a room and shut the **** up.  One is a blatant troll and the other is an insulting, passive aggressive baby tryin to play the victim card as he continues to egg on the argument...as he speaks of his unbelievably high level of maturity and importance as a family man.  Act like it and quit replying to everything that ****** troll says., clogging up the thread with your BS

LOL rant over.  And since this was SUCH an easy cop for the great ones in here, hopefully you can post pics, be congratulated, then be grateful for one damn pair on the next big release,

he went in a little on me but even I can admit that post by grape was greatness lol I think I started trolling unintentionally after I saw some tool douche bags bragging as if copping a pair of kicks made them special or something. I'd much rather hear the people complaining as well. or if you're sharing your cop story at least do it graciously. acting like these shoes are a competition is well beyond lame. sometimes the tools need to be put in their place! sorry for clogging the thread! I'm done here! Galaxy hype is officially over! these galaxy rookie can eat a pink foam and black cement 4 dizick!! lol

Edit: Oh and btw, nobody should mess with little Mike because he was born in Houston and his wife makes 80,000 a year. I'm still rolling about that initial DM that he felt the need to send me. Just sharing the comedy lol. I'M DONE!!

Last edited:
don't know if its been posted but if anyone is willing to pay $560....incaseyouslept.com has size 8, 9, 9.5, and 10

just refreshed and size 10 is gone....

Last edited:
don't know if its been posted but if anyone is willing to pay $560....incaseyouslept.com has size 8, 9, 9.5, and 10

just refreshed and size 10 is gone....

are these really going for that mch???

i didn't really follow this thread, but when these were first announced, it seemed as if people weren't too interested in them...

Memphis, TN
...now i wonder if the factory here got them?...im bout to run up the street and break in and grab a pair (just kidding)....see this is what i meant when i said we should be the first to get things like a shoe based from a Memphis player...I called and stores said they weren't getting the shoes and the shoes are shipping out from my hometown! smh! the question was asked where does nike ship from and Memphis, TN was the answer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom