Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Just got my shipping confirmation/tracking. Super excited to get these in. Mine are most likely to come next week. Just gonna have to be patient haha.

I receive my shipping # today also and yes i used that $5 dollar off shipping coupon and ebates plus that no tax flow from JJ is always great when ordering from them.

What the hell??? I called in today and the rep said they don't accept any coupons on new releases. That is $5 in my pocket. Maybe even the $20 one. Those liars. So there isn't a exception note saying no coupons for new releases?

I also failed and used fatwallet 5% and not ebates 6%.

they don't have discount on new release but they don't tell you that until you put in the code. Should put that in writing to make things easier.

8% rebate with mrrebates :tongue:

^Yeah the discount on the item didn't work... I tested it on a new release item a head of time but the $5 ebates discount on the shipping did work when i tried it .....so i just took that which knock the 2-3 day shipping down from $17 to $12 and gave me $227 total on the order.

There are a lot little discount out there that can save you money, all it takes take is for you to look around a few minutes :D

Just got my shipping email  from NDC as well..Was a little worried because i got so many errors trying to check out and my order didn't go through until 8:22..Should be here Wednesday.
Got my shipping confirmation email from NDC
smokin.gif
SHIPPED!!! Was like most of you sweating bullets because it took a good 37 add to carts to go through and then checking out was sketchy too. Glad to have these as I missed on the SC glow pods. 
What shipping method did you guys use? Free ground? 2nd day? Next day?

I'm getting worried about my order now....... patiently waiting for a shipping confirmation (Free ground)

^ The Nike lady said things are crazy over there and they are all backed up. Be patient and they will ship soon!

For those of you that wear size 12 and have yet to receive their NDC order, what is your address?

Thanks in advance!

^^^^ with ndc release date orders it better to just take the free shipping

With the USA kd I order 1 with 2 day air and the other with the free shipping. The free shipping pair came in first :smh:

Only time I pay for shipping is when I'm copping some regular stuff and need it ASAP

^Yeah the discount on the item didn't work... I tested it on a new release item a head of time but the $5 ebates discount on the shipping did work when i tried it .....so i just took that which knock the 2-3 day shipping down from $17 to $12 and gave me $227 total on the order.
There are a lot little discount out there that can save you money, all it takes take is for you to look around a few minutes :D

Man you had time to test out the $20 off then the $ 5 off shipping? I was rushing cause I was afraid I'll miss out.
MrRebates is the new one huh? I remember Bing, that was great. Guess I'll havta pay attention more. Every little bit adds up.

Glad To See Fellow NT Fam Member Getting Some Love From The Nike Corp. In The Form Of These Confirmations :nthat:

Good Luck To Those Of You Still Waiting On Confirmations!

Excited Myself To Pick These Up And Finally Have Them In Hand :D

Man you had time to test out the $20 off then the $ 5 off shipping? I was rushing cause I was afraid I'll miss out.
MrRebates is the new one huh? I remember Bing, that was great. Guess I'll havta pay attention more. Every little bit adds up.

Man i I'm not that fast. I tested the promotion codes on the nike air force 180 release (which was a new release) like 30 minutes before the release of the rookies to see which ones worked and which ones didn't and that one was the most beneficial for me.

Woke up still drunk saturday and somehow managed to get these in my cart and checkout from my phone. No idea what the order number is and put in an old email address that i cant get to anymore, but the money is gone from my paypal. Hopefully these show up at my door at some point

good luck to everyone still waiting on their confirmations

For whatever reason I thought these were limited to the fact it was only JJ and NDC for internet and Mercer for B&M. But apparently the House of Hoops at Serramonte in the Bay area had them. How many pairs were there? Heard the line was long long long.

For whatever reason I thought these were limited to the fact it was only JJ and NDC for internet and Mercer for B&M. But apparently the House of Hoops at Serramonte in the Bay area had them. How many pairs were there? Heard the line was long long long.
I knew last minute HoH Serramonte had them. Don't know how many they had. Apparently, certain House of Hoops received them. I was surprised Serramonte got them lol. Luckily I got my pair through NDC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom