Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Crazy release man! I ended up franticly clicking sizes and got a 10.5, when back and scooped an 8 as well.

my 8 just shipped, just got off the phone with NDC and they said the 10.5 should ship by tommorow. Already got the 8 basically sold , that money is going towards lebron Cork pre-order.:smokin

[COLOR=#red]^^^ twitter link or did u do a find on ndc[/COLOR]

twitter link. i am convinced it is basically your connection which decides if you getting a pair or not. my college's computers are fast af..the librabry was closed so we snuck into the dorm office:smh:

Crazy release man! I ended up franticly clicking sizes and got a 10.5, when back and scooped an 8 as well.

my 8 just shipped, just got off the phone with NDC and they said the 10.5 should ship by tommorow. Already got the 8 basically sold , that money is going towards lebron Cork pre-order.:smokin
wait, you managed to get an order through, went back on ndc and picked up a second pair?
you have some serious luck :lol:

how on earth were you able to use ebates? you went through ebates earlier then searched for the shoes?
i guess im stupid and keep thinking it like NDC with the twitter links Lol

I just had ebates open and open JJ page right before the release and was good to go. There was no need to search for the shoes since the link had already been provided... got my $12.90 cashback today :tongue:.

My pair came in today from Nike 21 Mercer.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i hadn't gotten a shipping confirmation either so i called nike and he said they should be here by wed.
pimp.gif
What was your shipping method?

It seems that everyone who opted for the free Ground Shipping got their confirmations already.

I chose Next Day Air and have yet to receive a confirmation!

What was your shipping method?

It seems that everyone who opted for the free Ground Shipping got their confirmations already.

I chose Next Day Air and have yet to receive a confirmation!
Ya how is it that ground has shipping confirmation emails but next day air hasnt? I chose next day air for the first time and still dont have shhhhhhh :smh:

Ya how is it that ground has shipping confirmation emails but next day air hasnt? I chose next day air for the first time and still dont have shhhhhhh
mean.gif
I usually get my shipping confirmation email at around 6:30-7:30p PST and I always order Next Day Air

If you don't receive a shipping confirmation email tonight, I'd start to worry....

Last edited:
Got my shipping conformation early this afternoon on my size 14's... Now I hope I can find someone to swap for my size 12...

SHIPPED!!! Was like most of you sweating bullets because it took a good 37 add to carts to go through and then checking out was sketchy too. Glad to have these as I missed on the SC glow pods. 

Spoke with a rep last night. Said they might not ship till wednesday
indifferent.gif

Even gave a december 4th arrival date for some ground orders.
DAM!!! I was wondering why my order still says "preparing to ship"!! They usually get them shipped by Monday mid-day...

On the phone with Nike now. The lady asked me what shoes I ordered and she said "You're the first person I've talked to that got them! You must have some good karma!!!" ROFL I hear that Nike lady!!

To bad my mercer pair went to some corrupt employee who probably has them on the bay!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I receive my shipping # today also and yes i used that $5 dollar off shipping coupon and ebates plus that no tax flow from JJ is always great when ordering from them.

What the hell??? I called in today and the rep said they don't accept any coupons on new releases. That is $5 in my pocket. Maybe even the $20 one. Those liars. So there isn't a exception note saying no coupons for new releases?

I also failed and used fatwallet 5% and not ebates 6%.

Last edited:
I choose ground and haven't received my shipping confirmation yet! WTH Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom