Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Prices on these seems to be $500 average. Which means after its all said and done, they should drop to $300-$350 just like the red Supreme dunks.

Wow I hear there's a group on fb trying to buy as much Galaxy's as they could. I think they're probably trying to up the price. Lol. People using shoes like stocks.

Does that even work?
"supply and demand" economics applies to sneakers as well.  Same thing as flipping houses; except the resellers don't add value by doing additional renovations.

Maybe resellers people could put their efforts into an education which would make them more money than the few hundred dollars here and there off of shoes.

I'm seriously contemplating buying off resale, but not at $700+

Maybe I can get lucky at a restock...if there is one.

[just another salty rant]

Crazy how people did next day shipping and some people that did regular ground are getting them before them. Just curious do ya'll be that thirsty for them that you are willing to pay next day just to get them a couple days earlier? Not that serious to me.

Sucks I'm out in Cali. Probably gonna come in early next week. At least those who copped are getting theirs in with no trouble it seems. Nice stuff.

Crazy how people did next day shipping and some people that did regular ground are getting them before them. Just curious do ya'll be that thirsty for them that you are willing to pay next day just to get them a couple days earlier? Not that serious to me.
this. you will never see me dropping 20-30+ dollars for next day shipping. Not like I'm gonna be wearing them as soon as they come. I'll gladly wait. Plus it usually comes within 5 days for me anyway

Hope I don't offend

But these are hideous.

I hope no one actually wears these
sick.gif

JP Fams :wink:

I know shoe preference is objective, blah,blah,blah

Do you pimpin 

the bay =eBay. Flooded= everyone putting their pairs up at once.

If there only a small amount of pairs then prices are high.

Since there's XXXX amount of pairs then prices are gonna be lower.

OH AHAHAH. EBAY. I was tunnel-visioning Bay as in Bay Area as in San Francisco and area.
Sillie me. I douldn't understand the hip lingo the kids got these days. My "bad".

the bay =eBay. Flooded= everyone putting their pairs up at once.

If there only a small amount of pairs then prices are high.

Since there's XXXX amount of pairs then prices are gonna be lower.

OH AHAHAH. EBAY. I was tunnel-visioning Bay as in Bay Area as in San Francisco and area.
Sillie me. I douldn't understand the hip lingo the kids got these days. My "bad".
douldn't. lol.

anyways, my pair should arrive tomorrow from ndc. i did standard ground.

not going to lie. these were strictly to flip, but now i just might keep them since prices are slowly dropping. i see it going lower as more people's orders arrive so it may not be worth it right now.

mannn! my 8 got delivered to my house(where im going today) and the 10.5 is getting delivered tommorow at my college dorm :smh: i wont be there till sunday SMH

DS Big bang Lebron 9 straight up for these DS- good trade?

To whoever is getting the Galaxy Zoom Rookies that's a good trade imo for them because you can still get the Galaxy Lebron 9's on select sites for like $250 or $320 depending on your size and I haven't seen any LBJ 9 Galaxy's resell for as much as the Galaxy Zoom Rookie

DS Big bang Lebron 9 straight up for these DS- good trade?

To whoever is getting the Galaxy Zoom Rookies that's a good trade imo for them because you can still get the Galaxy Lebron 9's on select sites for like $250 or $320 depending on your size and I haven't seen any LBJ 9 Galaxy's resell for as much as the Galaxy Zoom Rookie
maybe this week, it'd be a good trade. by select sites, do you mean fake websites? if not, please send me the link so i can flip them for $425 to $450 where they're usually selling at. $250 for ds big bangs? get real.

dam u JimmyJazz, once again you have screwed me...order got cancelled today, smh, if you ordered from jj can you state your order number

Sorry to hear that yo, I received my confirmation email at 5:03 A.M Pacific Time and ordered a Sz 12. and mine are scheduled to be delivered on the Friday.

maybe this week, it'd be a good trade. by select sites, do you mean fake websites? if not, please send me the link so i can flip them for $425 to $450 where they're usually selling at. $250 for ds big bangs? get real.

Yeah $250 for DS big bangs is unrealistic ... maybe around $350 but honestly this week it may be a good deal because the Zoom Rookie's are hyped but give it some time and they'll be down to big bang prices

Last edited:
LMFAO wow i thought dudes like that only existed in movies..

my order doesnt have an arrival date either maybe cuz they will maybe be dalayed a day or so due to thanksgiving..? im in socal too. 

Last edited:
Yeah $250 for DS big bangs is unrealistic ... maybe around $350 but honestly this week it may be a good deal because the Zoom Rookie's are hyped but give it some time and they'll be down to big bang prices

"Get Real" :lol: The Big Bangs have been chilling on Kicks Crew for $240 to $260 since like the beginning of the summer at least! Matter of fact their STILL up there right now "DS" for $240 - $260 in a size 8.5 - 10! Bottom line you shouldn't be paying over $300 for some Big Bangs :smh: $425 to $450 is Lebron 9 SB prices not Big Bangs. But don't take my word go to the site yourself...

www.kicks-crew.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom