Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Crazy how people did next day shipping and some people that did regular ground are getting them before them. Just curious do ya'll be that thirsty for them that you are willing to pay next day just to get them a couple days earlier? Not that serious to me.

Sucks I'm out in Cali. Probably gonna come in early next week. At least those who copped are getting theirs in with no trouble it seems. Nice stuff.

this. you will never see me dropping 20-30+ dollars for next day shipping. Not like I'm gonna be wearing them as soon as they come. I'll gladly wait. Plus it usually comes within 5 days for me anyway

Agreed. I'm in L.A. and usually get them by Friday. The holiday messes it up though. Should get them Tuesday.

"Get Real"
laugh.gif
The Big Bangs have been chilling on Kicks Crew for $240 to $260 since like the beginning of the summer at least! Matter of fact their STILL up there right now "DS" for $240 - $260 in a size 8.5 - 10! Bottom line you shouldn't be paying over $300 for some Big Bangs
mean.gif
$425 to $450 is Lebron 9 SB prices not Big Bangs. But don't take my word go to the site yourself...
www.kicks-crew.com
I don't trust that site. I bought a pair of Anniversary 11's from them before release date and bought a U.S. release pair on release day, and the kicks-crew version was way off compared to the U.S. release........ never again.

I don't trust that site. I bought a pair of Anniversary 11's from them before release date and bought a U.S. release pair on release day, and the kicks-crew version was way off compared to the U.S. release........ never again.
what!!! you mean to tell me those 3 time a year FSR restocks of space jams arent legit?? 

My local house of.hoops galleria mall. Pulled a stunt on me I won a raffle to purchase rookies. Then they tell me they didn't get all the pairs they were supposed to get. Now they are saying they don't know when or if they are even going to get them. Pisses me off because I didn't even try NDC because I thought I had my pair on lock at house of hoops.

Crazy how people did next day shipping and some people that did regular ground are getting them before them. Just curious do ya'll be that thirsty for them that you are willing to pay next day just to get them a couple days earlier? Not that serious to me.

this. you will never see me dropping 20-30+ dollars for next day shipping. Not like I'm gonna be wearing them as soon as they come. I'll gladly wait. Plus it usually comes within 5 days for me anyway

This was the first time I used next day air. In the past, before the hold system, there were some limited shoes which some people had cancelled. I was just thinking that next day air orders would be processed first and there would be no chance of getting a cancellation. Ground orders are usually processed dead last. Maybe the hold system eliminates that cancellation problem. That being said.... THE WORST $25 I ever spent.

My local house of.hoops galleria mall. Pulled a stunt on me I won a raffle to purchase rookies. Then they tell me they didn't get all the pairs they were supposed to get. Now they are saying they don't know when or if they are even going to get them. Pisses me off because I didn't even try NDC because I thought I had my pair on lock at house of hoops.

That doesn't make any sense. I thought they are suppose to have a physical count before they do raffles which is why they do raffles a day or two before release when inventory is guaranteed to be in by that time? Seems like an employee/manager got your pair and gave you that send off story.

That doesn't make any sense. I thought they are suppose to have a physical count before they do raffles which is why they do raffles a day or two before release when inventory is guaranteed to be in by that time? Seems like an employee/manager got your pair and gave you that send off story.
Yeah, I don't think they do raffles for pairs that are in transit. I remember when my HOH didn't know if they would get their KD IV Gold Medal in time for the Saturday release so they didn't give out raffle tickets for them. I hope you get your shoes but the information they're giving you sounds suspect.

They dont sell fakes or B Grades I cleared this up with detailed pics in the LeBron 9 thread

They round up and buy pairs that sit over seas locally and sell them to the US cause they sell out over here

Got a older lady who has family in China and one is a manager at a nike store and he was telling me how stuff sits over there and people buy it and sell it to the US same as other items (white PS3s)

Last edited:
Finally got an estimated shipping date. Next Tuesday. I guess I'll have to wait. Still happy I was able to get a pair.

They dont sell fakes or B Grades I cleared this up with detailed pics in the LeBron 9 thread
They round up and buy pairs that sit over seas locally and sell them to the US cause they sell out over here
Got a older lady who has family in China and one is a manager at a nike store and he was telling me how stuff sits over there and people buy it and sell it to the US same as other items (white PS3s)

I can tell you now that them not selling b-grades is FALSE, when I tried returning them they ignored every message of mine I sent. Tried purchasing another pair of LBJ 9 they didn't even bother sending me nothing until I filed a PayPal claim. NEVER AGAIN

I got LUCKY............................ Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Wednesday, 11/21/2012, By End of DayOriginally Scheduled For Delivery On:Tuesday, 11/27/2012, By End of Day

I would trade my GMP pack for a pair of these...ugh I HATE NDC...no luck for me since the Concords...

I got LUCKY............................ Scheduled For Early Delivery On:Wednesday, 11/21/2012, By End of DayOriginally Scheduled For Delivery On:Tuesday, 11/27/2012, By End of Day
yessir same here!!!
pimp.gif
Make that 3 of us.

What's crazy is Nike hasn't charged my account yet. They always charge right before they ship. I know I'm not getting a freebee so just take the $$ already Nike!

Make that 3 of us.

What's crazy is Nike hasn't charged my account yet. They always charge right before they ship. I know I'm not getting a freebee so just take the $$ already Nike!
Now that you mention it, they haven't charged me yet either.

I'm not going to even entertain this anymore because it is a never ending debate about Asia online stores and "grey markets". I just know now I am not messing with them anymore from personal experiences.

I can tell you now that them not selling b-grades is FALSE, when I tried returning them they ignored every message of mine I sent. Tried purchasing another pair of LBJ 9 they didn't even bother sending me nothing until I filed a PayPal claim. NEVER AGAIN

well idk about your stuations I can just comment on mine

I bought some kicks from them just to see what was up

me and my roommate both ordered different kicks at different times and both kicks was real trust me we checked EVERYTHING from the in sole to the stitching on the inside out every detail was the exact and what it so bad we had pairs we bought from the U.S. that had glue and stains all over it

Last edited:
well idk about your stuations I can just comment on mine
I bought some kicks from them just to see what was up
me and my roommate both ordered different kicks at different times and both kicks was real trust me we checked EVERYTHING from the in sole to the stitching on the inside out every detail was the exact and what it so bad the pairs we bought from the us had glue and stains all over it

They have SOL's in sz 7.5...intredasting.

Happened to take the trash out this morning and they were on the doorstep, don't know how i missed them yesterday. Never even received a tracking number or anything.

Back
Top Bottom