Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I was lucky to be able to cop a pair last week when they release and got another one this morning. I just got an email from NDC  saying they're cancelling my order since I ordered one of these last week on the release date.   They said it was limit one per person but when has that applied for restocks??  >:
wow thats crazy, glad i missed out the first time then lol.
was quite easy for me, i got the text which is like a minute late, slowly loaded up the nike page on horrible 4g and got my 8.5 with ease :smokin

This could be why more sizes kept popping up later... i would gripe at NDC and get a discount code AT LEAST

I was lucky to be able to cop a pair last week when they release and got another one this morning. I just got an email from NDC  saying they're cancelling my order since I ordered one of these last week on the release date.   They said it was limit one per person but when has that applied for restocks??  >:
Cut and paste the email, kind curious in what it says

:wow: thats not cool, did you try to call them?

I did call them. Even asked to speak to a Supervisor. They said there was nothing they could do. I even gave them examples where I ordered a shoe with a one pair limit and got another pair the week after on a random restock. The Supervisor wasn't really knowledgable saying most Jordan's are limit two except for concords last year? I told her that wasn't true because I know I bought two of the concords on the same order. They said other orders of consumers who bought last week and today would also be cancelled. I hope you guys get your pairs. I can't be too mad since I got a pair last week.

I know some of y'all were at 21 Mercer today and for those that stood in line and didn't say anything while all of the VIPs did their thing, you guys are the reason this continues to happen. A lot of you got sent home empty handed because you refused to say anything. Your money is just as good as theirs. I wasn't there for the Zoom Rookies so it didn't matter to me, but this practice is appalling. People were allowed to buy multiple pairs instead of a one shoe limit.
So your saying, you were there, saw it happen, but didnt say anything because you wernt there to buy the Zoom Rookies? You basically fit in with the rest of them who didnt say anything then and just as guilty as you are trying to make them out to be for not saying anything, you are apart of the reason it continues as well...
mean.gif

Actually no I don't. If I wanted the shoe and didn't say anything I would have contributed to the problem. Good try at making a counter point though. Good effort.

I hope my order isn't cancelled now...I ordered both Saturday and today. Same size too. Kind of worried waiting for an email to hit me.

I did call them. Even asked to speak to a Supervisor. They said there was nothing they could do. I even gave them examples where I ordered a shoe with a one pair limit and got another pair the week after on a random restock. The Supervisor wasn't really knowledgable saying most Jordan's are limit two except for concords last year? I told her that wasn't true because I know I bought two of the concords on the same order. They said other orders of consumers who bought last week and today would also be cancelled. I hope you guys get your pairs. I can't be too mad since I got a pair last week.

did you order the same size?

Damn, I'm sure they probably won't do the same to some others. Seems like they always pick and choose select people. You used the same address on 2nd order?

Last edited:
Cut and paste the email, kind curious in what it says

Subject
New Order #: Oxxxxxxxx

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Brian) 11/23/2012 05:23 PM
Hi

Your recent Nike.com order Oxxxxxxxx has been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit. You reached your limit for this product on order Oxxxxxxxx.

For questions please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Sincerely,

Nike.com

always a crap shoot with NDC..... could even be in the middle of the night when you get the email
Damn, I was excited to have two pairs also. Still waiting for that email. I mean, I figured if they don't email me by the end of the day (West Coast) hopefully they'll ship it tomorrow and I can get away with it. My other pair shipped the next business day so we'll see. |I

Damn, I'm sure they probably won't do the same to some others. Seems like they always pick and choose select people. You used the same address on 2nd order?

Yes, same address. I've used the same address before on restocks and it's never been an issue.

Well, it seems like my order may be cancelled. Dude told me on another forum that if you used the same address/card, it's gonna be cancelled. I just got to accept it I guess. Need to be happy that I even have a pair haha. Just waiting for the cancellation notice now. Still don't know if that's cool or now lol. I just so happened to be at home when they dropped the link. :rolleyes

Well, it seems like my order may be cancelled. Dude told me on another forum that if you used the same address/card, it's gonna be cancelled. I just got to accept it I guess. Need to be happy that I even have a pair haha. Just waiting for the cancellation notice now. Still don't know if that's cool or now lol. I just so happened to be at home when they dropped the link. :rolleyes

that dude is wrong..... nikestore is all about 1 per customer... address doesnt matter... its just the card and name..

nerd.gif
Watching NDC for the third "restock" now!!! Dam! I thought I would get some sleep tonight!! #TEAMNOSLEEP

that dude is wrong..... nikestore is all about 1 per customer... address doesnt matter... its just the card and name..
Yeah, that was my argument too. Also, just because we were able to get through a second time doesn't mean they should cancel our orders. It's not like we knew Nike was going to drop these again, especially on Black Friday. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't know if they should even restock them on Nike. People have been tweeting them all day asking for another restock and they just kept saying no restocks anymore lol.

I got my 10.5 off JJ.
I really doubt JJ restocks, so ...
I woke up at 6:10 and walked my dog before heading to work at 6:30.
If I only was paying attention to twitter...
At least if there is another restock, I need not worry about canceling.

If this cancel order policy holds true for others, thats crazy, and NEW POLICY.

On ipad nike cart glitch, I was able to place 13 orders for the Lebron Miami Vices. They called me and cancelled 1 order saying it was one per person. The other 12 shipped. I was ok with that :rofl:

Subject
New Order #: Oxxxxxxxx

Discussion Thread
 Response Via Email (Brian) 11/23/2012 05:23 PM
Hi
Your recent Nike.com order Oxxxxxxxx has been denied. You have exceeded the per customer limit. You reached your limit for this product on order Oxxxxxxxx.
For questions please contact Nike Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.
Sincerely,
Nike.com
Everything you said, I had the same thing happen to me. Got the email around 4pm from Brian. Called them, b*tched at them, complained and asked for a promo code and nothing. They said since I used the same name and billing info, that i met the 1 per customer limit. I was heated but 1 pair is better than none. Hopefully someone else can come up from my loss. 

Back
Top Bottom