Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Everything you said, I had the same thing happen to me. Got the email around 4pm from Brian. Called them, b*tched at them, complained and asked for a promo code and nothing. They said since I used the same name and billing info, that i met the 1 per customer limit. I was heated but 1 pair is better than none. Hopefully someone else can come up from my loss. 
Still waiting for my email man. It kind of sucks to be honest, but it's whatever I guess. I wonder if they'd just release it over this weekend again or something, even though they said they have no plans on restocking them. :smh:

You just gotta be at the right place at the right time hawking ndc and twitter. 

I hope that since you haven't received the email you're safe

You just gotta be at the right place at the right time hawking ndc and twitter. 

I hope that since you haven't received the email you're safe
Thanks man. There's still overnight and tomorrow to get the email. I'm just preparing for the worst haha.

If this is true with all these cancellations as of late, shouldn't there be another "restock"?
I grabbed a 10.5 because I thought I was TTS, but I am a 11 on Kb7 and LBJ8.
I tried the non-premium Rookies last month in prep of ordering and I swear size 11 was too big.
Still waiting for JJ which will come to me on Tuesday.
If I can grab a 11, I'll be more than happy to help out a fam who got cheated by Nike.

Hopefully I can somehow get lucky with these tomorrow or whenever.... Struck out both times when NIKE released them on twitter.

I was lucky to be able to cop a pair last week when they release and got another one this morning. I just got an email from NDC  saying they're cancelling my order since I ordered one of these last week on the release date.   They said it was limit one per person but when has that applied for restocks??  >:

cry me a river you punk, why did you need 2???? I'm laughing at your whining...:smokin

I was lucky to be able to cop a pair last week when they release and got another one this morning. I just got an email from NDC  saying they're cancelling my order since I ordered one of these last week on the release date.   They said it was limit one per person but when has that applied for restocks??  
mad.gif
yea i dont feel too bad for you

Yeah, that was my argument too. Also, just because we were able to get through a second time doesn't mean they should cancel our orders. It's not like we knew Nike was going to drop these again, especially on Black Friday.
mean.gif
Yeah, that's what I tried to explain to the Customer Service Supervisor. There was no mention on the Twitter link that stated this "restock" was only targeted at customers who missed the original launch. I asked them if this was a NEW policy and she said no. I complained politely and calmly to no avail. Like I said, I already got a pair so I'm happy I own one but I think it's their fault for not being clear. It's not like I bought a pair on the 11/17 launch date in the morning and they randomly appeared later that same day and I successfully ordered again. Congrats to the one who was able to pick up my bro's size 12.

Last edited:
cry me a river you punk, why did you need 2???? I'm laughing at your whining...
smokin.gif
No need to name call man. Like I said in my other post, I was lucky to get one. I wasn't buying it to flip, it was for my brother. I only posted that information for others who came up on a second pair today in case their pair gets cancelled too.

Yeah, that's what I tried to explain to the Customer Service Supervisor. There was no mention on the Twitter link that stated this "restock" was only targeted at customers who missed the original launch. I asked them if this was a NEW policy and she said no. I complained politely and calming to no avail. Like I said, I already got a pair so I'm happy I own one but I think it's their fault for not being cleared. It's not like I bought a pair on the 10/17 launch date in the morning and they randomly appeared later that same day and I successfully ordered again. Congrats to the one who was able to pick up my bro's size 12.
Exactly. Same goes for me, I just need to be happy and content with the pair I have on the way. Only tried for another one just so I can wear a pair and just keep one DS. Didn't plan on reselling. Still waiting on the email to be sent to me already. Oh Nike. :smh:

Anyone know what I should use to clean the soles of these? I've worn mine about 5 or 6 times and the soles are starting to look nasty even after I clean them.

So how did people know about the restock could use the info for future releases
If you're talking about the restock yesterday, no one knew about the restock. I'm guessing Nike just decided to drop them out of nowhere. Even now, they've been tweeting people saying there's gonna be no restock.

I copped on the original release and on the restock

on the original release I used my paypal

on the restock I used my moms card (but the address is the same)

hopefully im good since I used 2 different methods

and I bought a size 9 on both orders

my restock says preparing to ship

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom