Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
My champs was sold out so I took a 40 min drive to a different Champs. Picked up a large shirt got home it was medium with a large sticker on the front. Looks like some baby gap ****, I'm going back today. Smh.

Thanks for the help! Got one and no way there are hypebeasts going after shirts now!

Picked up the shirt from my local Champs yesterday. Its a nice shirt, I only got it because I have the rookies to match. Otherwise, I couldn't see myself getting the shirt by itself. Still not sure if I'll ever wear the two together.

Saw 7 people...SEVEN PEOPLE wearing this shirt at Nike Chicago today and they were NOT employees. I returned the shirt immediately to a Champs that gets nothing because its in a dead mall. They had a ton of these shirts. Wasn't going to wear the shirt with the shoes anyway but seeing it everywhere over and over just made me not like it as much. Plus I didn't like the cotton much, I'm more of a 50/50 blend kinda guy.

lol, u shouldnt let some random dudes wearing a shirt sway ur opinion. Just realized i need this shirt though. I thought the first one that coincided witht he foams was nice but this one ***** all over that shirt

lol, u shouldnt let some random dudes wearing a shirt sway ur opinion. Just realized i need this shirt though. I thought the first one that coincided witht he foams was nice but this one ***** all over that shirt

Nope, I just liked the shirt's galaxy print but was never going to actually wear it. Impulse buy that got returned, oh well.

yeah i understand ive been the victim of a few impulse buys, especially when nike shoves all those hyper/quickstikes down our throats

yeah i understand ive been the victim of a few impulse buys, especially when nike shoves all those hyper/quickstikes down our throats

Victim, that fits it perfectly ;-), but hopefully a happy victim!

Don't pull the trigger on Ebay if you can't find the shirt in your size.

Go to your local Champs and have them order you 1 in your size, if they don't have your size. If they don't offer to order you a shirt, ask them. Never hurts to try.

Finally got my Galaxy Rookies. Low balled a dude on eBay to get them for $355.00. I'm impressed. 

great price on those! 100 bucks above retail aint bad, they look good to me but i would post it in the legit check forum just in case

Back
Top Bottom