Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I got offered Motorboats and a bill for my pair. I'm thinking bout taking it. 
NO! Bad trade IMO... But if you think its worth it, then go for it... Not real sure what MB IX are going for but I didnt think they were going for 400?

EDIT: WOW!!!! nevermind. I did not realize that the motorboats were really going for that much. That is ridiculous. The game is sooooo jacked up right now. I thought it was bad, but d@@@@@@m^^^^^ not that bad haha

Last edited:
maybe yours was the last one that was produced in the factory!
does anyone know what the next Zoom Rookie colorway will be?
Or is the Zoom Rookie done?
i think thats it with the rookies but you never know with nike

I think the Rookies were very hit or miss. Some of the colors worked really well and other were just horrible!

I think the Rookies were very hit or miss. Some of the colors worked really well and other were just horrible!

only color i thought was meh was the dynamic blue.

all reds and all blues were OK but im not a fan of all one color shoes the way they did it.

IMO binary, white/black, GITD, black/orange, anthracites, galaxies were all really nice.

i think thats it with the rookies but you never know with nike

Thanks a lot! Actually I am still checking if the HOH release in grey with the reddish to tongue in 9.5 is still around somewhere!

I am having terrible luck with these Galaxy Rookies. Won a pair on Ebay today for $355 and the joker messaged me after the auction ended said he wasn't happy with the final price and the shoes were no longer available...so not only are these beasts buying all the kicks up, but they can't even use Ebay correctly!

I am about to give up on these :smh:

I am having terrible luck with these Galaxy Rookies. Won a pair on Ebay today for $355 and the joker messaged me after the auction ended said he wasn't happy with the final price and the shoes were no longer available...so not only are these beasts buying all the kicks up, but they can't even use Ebay correctly!
I am about to give up on these
mean.gif
u left him negative feedback and reported him to ebay right? 

u left him negative feedback and reported him to ebay right? 
Yes left negative feedback and contacted Ebay right away. Apparently he did the exact same thing with the Golden Moments Pack and Cool Greys to two other buyers today aswell...what a scumball!

Yes left negative feedback and contacted Ebay right away. Apparently he did the exact same thing with the Golden Moments Pack and Cool Greys to two other buyers today aswell...what a scumball!

tht foo should just do buy it now with a best offer :smh:

crap i need a small in those galaxy shirts
oops double post

Last edited:
^^^Whoops....didn't even try to add to cart...they were instock over the weekend just assumed they still were, guess not! 
eek.gif
 BEASTS

^^^Whoops....didn't even try to add to cart...they were instock over the weekend just assumed they still were, guess not! 
eek.gif
 BEASTS
WTF!....the shoe game now has an effect on t-shirts now!....smh at the times we live in!!

it's just a stupid shirt, no need to beast over it.... plus the lift off one is so much better than this just do it one

i finally broke these out yesterday to do some x-mas shopping at the mall and damn was i glad to finally take em off..they're really tight and narrow at the toe..

hopefully loosening the bottom portion of the laces corrects this since they're such an awesome shoe, i passed the line of the people standing for jordan tickets

and most of em didnt even know which shoes they were standing in line for, and some of em thought it was to win free shoes...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom