• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
WoW okay...hope for more restocks or at least a 10.5 for a reasonable price
the thing with ndc by the time you get word of restock theyre going to be sold out
mean.gif

Ya that's what my link looked like earlier.  I saw that with the GMP a few weeks ago.  It was out of stock but marked out and the total cost was $209.99

I don't know what it means when they do that.  There's no way they sold even one pair of either of those releases for that cost.  Especially today (and recently).  There's a discount code for any shoe on clearance on NDC that takes off an additional 25% off clearance items

Ya that's what my link looked like earlier.  I saw that with the GMP a few weeks ago.  It was out of stock but marked out and the total cost was $209.99

I don't know what it means when they do that.  There's no way they sold even one pair of either of those releases for that cost.  Especially today (and recently).  There's a discount code for any shoe on clearance on NDC that takes off an additional 25% off clearance items

Don't know if these restocked but that's how I got my MV Elite for $159.99, just some random ish!

Yup.. caught some KDIV UT for 50 bones

Back
Top Bottom