Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Yep, I saw the Memphis Blue's for the first time in pics then Penny wearing them and fell in love.
Then during All-Star weekend, I saw some dude with them on...turned out to be Marc Dolce and I knew if I ever got the chance to get them, I would buy them and pay reseller price.
Doubled up when I saw them hit [COLOR=#red]Swoosh[/COLOR], wear one almost every day while the other sits waiting for the 1st pair to die.
This is the pic I took of Marc Dolce wearing them back in February at Florida Mall.

:nerd:

Last edited:
This shoe is toooooo much mania....if your not in a line already, dont even bother. lol. Best of luck to everyone hard bodying getting these. I cannot take anymore vacay days off for this release unfortunately lol. I pray for everyones safety though.

@nycstatenisl: agreed, but IMO mx oranges and GITDs are interchangeable. BUT since the mx oranges are orioles colors i guess i have to agree w/ u.

@ jada2001: to each their own my man so i'm with u. and ftr, i don't dislike memphs just bc their rotting on shelves. :lol: not feelin the all reds like that either. too plain. rookies need AT LEAST 2 "contrasting" colors IMO. even the anthracites technically have 2 colors (although not contrasting).

not sure if u remember the all white pair from that nike chest of foams but IMO those were horrendous.

as for the galaxies they have such a beautiful array of blues and purples. even moreso than the galaxy foams bc the rookies incorporate an even wider range of color in it's galaxy print. then u factor in the gitd pods and sole and it's officially a wrap! :smokin

question for anyone who can answer... do the black pods have gitd soles?? :nerd:

Last edited:
wow, that's really no difference at all. interesting. i will try for a pair on NDC come the 19th. seems like the only reason to push them back is to build more hype for the black pods, which is obviously totally unnecessary at this point. nike sure is relentless.

this way, everyone who won an SC pair will post pics, sell, trade or what have you within the next week or 2. the thirst just continues to build on the black pods. folks realize it'll be their last chance at retail. CRAZY!

pretty apparent at this point that the NDC release will be alot worse than the SC.

resellers got them zooms for a stack or better smh, thought you ******** didn't like the fit but they sold out

As of 3pm EST my LBJ X+ Gold Medals show a shipped status from Nike.com but my SC x Nike Zoom Rookies show in progress status......maybe this is due to the supposed custom box they will come in?!?!?!?!?!?
nerd.gif

This can't be real...A shoe that has had multiply release date changes, has been hyped up since this God knows when and it's only being released @ 1 Nike store and online via Twitter link

Back
Top Bottom