• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i wont even look at em, i can wait until tomorrow to suprise myself
happy.gif
 ^^ ill just give the shoes the proper photography  it deserves :wink:

Pass the salt.... I must have pushed that proceed to checkout button 10 thousand times last friday night..... :smh:

For the folks that want the sc galaxy but missed out I have an idea. If you're lucky enough to get the black pods just get a pair of gitd flight ones and do a pod swap. Yea you won't have the sc velcrow on the tongue but still.

For the folks that want the sc galaxy but missed out I have an idea. If you're lucky enough to get the black pods just get a pair of gitd flight ones and do a pod swap. Yea you won't have the sc velcrow on the tongue but still.

haha, good idea i bet someone will try that

the pods on the rookies are made of hard plastic and the pods on the flight 1's are made of a softer foam like material. i thought about this before the sc rookies even dropped, its possible to do but they will probably look like crap, just leave the black pods in. im still down about not being able to check out with the sz 11 that was added to my cart, if only they were reserved as soon as they hit your cart.

No custom box :frown: saw someone who receives them on instagram, just the same old nike brown box.

Still a dope shoe

Last edited:
^DAM Pics or it didn't happen....

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

So why did modern notoriety just post a guy with a special box? I'm confused... Don't want to link here since its an auction.

black pods arent bad but kinda stupid to release two near identical sneakers imo

black pods arent bad but kinda stupid to release two near identical sneakers imo

:lol: why is it stupid ?

Gives people a shot of getting a least 1 pair both are limited release anyway so who cares

+ they already did it 2x with the GITD & white/black and the Atlantic blue's

Last edited:

I would hardly call the SC version having a proper release. It was such an exclusive, hurdle jumping experience. Not even 007 would have had a better chance at these. The black pod release will give people a much needed additional shot at this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom