Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So I was fortunate to get a pair of SC X Nike rookies and I am starting to get trade offers. Do you all think a trade for a pair of SB 8 worn 2x is a good trade for these? I know in the end its up to what Id rather have, but Id like to see what my NT fam has to say...

That is a bad trade! I would not do it and I would also wait a bit longer until you sell the Zoom Rookie Galaxys, since less and less will be in the market!

Nike are the purest form of scum. They aren't trying to keep the hysteria down. All they're doing is increasing the hype

my local HOH says they won't know until Thursday if they are getting them. They say it is too early to know if it will be a raffle or not.

Last edited:
Haha lol thanks for your help fellas. Appreciate it. Decided to just keep em.

Just sit on em and eventually you will find a trade to your liking. Everyone you've mentioned so far is highly in the other person's favor, especially the nerfs as they could be fakes. (No box is a huge red flag)

I would trade Galaxy Rookies for Nerfs in a heartbeat.
Ya I have always wanted them nerfs, but I'd want the whole pack with box and hoop. Thats the only reason I held out. He said if I change my mind to get at him tho lol

Dude trade whatever is to your liking.
Ya in the end it's up to me but just wanted to get the opinion of my fellow NTer's... I will prolly hold out for a little while.. Again appreciate all the input

Sorry for taking thread off track... Let's get back on topic; Here you go:

Last edited:
^^Bought offline when the galaxy foamposites released...Could prolly find one on ebay

Last edited:
It's Not Looking To Good For This Friday NO Stores Have Them In Stock. Nikestore don't look that good cuz they put they list of shoes this week on Twitter Smh

Back
Top Bottom