Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
The RD and location on these Galaxy Rookies r elusive................ Nike is just playing our mind..............:smh:

they dont want another galaxy hysteria, cant say i blame em on this one

Might as well get your four leaf clovers and rabbit foots ready, Nike is going to implement some kinda raffle policy for all retailers which we know is rigged and probaly do an online release at a random time or date.  These will not be an easy copp.... as the days pass and the hype builds.... if you follow nike twitter almost every other tweet is about the release date of the rookie's the thirst is real...
mean.gif

Might as well get your four leaf clovers and rabbit foots ready, Nike is going to implement some kinda raffle policy for all retailers which we know is rigged and probaly do an online release at a random time or date.  These will not be an easy copp.... as the days pass and the hype builds.... if you follow nike twitter almost every other tweet is about the release date of the rookie's the thirst is real...
mean.gif

Agreed. Thats how i got my WTK's. that way everyone and their brother doesnt crash the server.
I rather have a set time, 8am is good enough. That Yeezy 2 random drop was so stressful spending all day looking at the screen waiting on the link. Luckily I got the heads up on when the link was dropping, bc I had given up and went out for drinks after 8pm that night, but made that trip back just in time to cop.

Im pretty sure its still the 19th theyre just removing the date so less ppl know about it. Idk maybe im wrong

Im pretty sure its still the 19th theyre just removing the date so less ppl know about it. Idk maybe im wrong

well NDC did that before for a Sept release. they had up a date then changed it to TBD then to Oct 19th ... now TBD again. just too many releases and they can't make up their minds. :smh:

My HOH says that they will be holding a raffle on 10/17, so I am thinking that they will be released this Friday.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I think that they have pushed back release dates to up production .... That's what I'm hoping and I hope NDC only does 1 pair per order so that people have better chances

crazy idea, but maybe theyre waiting until next years all star game

So I was fortunate to get a pair of SC X Nike rookies and I am starting to get trade offers. Do you all think a trade for a pair of SB 8 worn 2x is a good trade for these? I know in the end its up to what Id rather have, but Id like to see what my NT fam has to say...

So I was fortunate to get a pair of SC X Nike rookies and I am starting to get trade offers. Do you all think a trade for a pair of SB 8 worn 2x is a good trade for these? I know in the end its up to what Id rather have, but Id like to see what my NT fam has to say...
i'm pretty sure you can sell your rookies and buy a new pair of SB 8s.. why bother trading new shoe for a used one and the rookies are worth more also?

Back
Top Bottom