• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I needed to know I was like YES! 
laugh.gif

Can't wait till the Memphis Blue Zoom Rookies drop in price.  I'll deff pick up then.  I'm started to fell the Memphis Express joints.  I feel the red more than the blue.

If it's this month like Gentry is tweeting we've only got 6 days. Nike needs to hurry up and drop these so I can cop mine.

I just saw a couple dudes wearing the SC version of these at the NikeTown Georgetown opening this morning. These are nice in person.

Georgetown NT opened this morning and the workers said they have black pod Galaxy Rookies ON HAND right now, but would not give a release date. Said stay close to twitter over the next 10 days for NTGT's big releases...

I bet they drop these things Saturday...but what they really need to do is drop these things on Tuesday afternoon at 1:42pm without saying a word.

:smokin

^^^I like this idea. I've been staying up on em so I am fine with a surprise release like that, probably INCREASES my chances. I'm thinking they might still stick to a Friday release...better be up and ready tomorrow morning!

i kinda want these but since they arent releasing info looks like i wont be able to get them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom