Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
got a delivery from my friend from the netherlands, very nice in person. luckily i was able to double up, my euro connects have been helping out big time lately.

got a delivery from my friend from the netherlands, very nice in person. luckily i was able to double up, my euro connects have been helping out big time lately.
****kkkk. Congrats. I need a European connect. I thought when they dropped on footlocker in Europe it was unannounced? (Maybe I'm mistaken)

Well a local store has a RD calendar and it shows a Zoom Rookie is releasing 11/10/12 but says TBD on style code.....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
****kkkk. Congrats. I need a European connect. I thought when they dropped on footlocker in Europe it was unannounced? (Maybe I'm mistaken)
the footlocker europe release was not unannouced, i knew exactly the date and time they would drop and i was there waiting. just kept refreshing and they popped up and i added a few pairs to my cart and checked out smoothly. you have to have a europe shipping address to order from them, so i have them shipped to my friends in the netherlands or germany and they ship to me.

i love how dead this threads gotten haha i for one have given up on these. too many other releases for better shoes. may not be galaxy colorway but atleast i can game plan for em.

is nike twitter deleting the questions about these? cant find a single q/a on these on ndc twitter.

This wait has been the absolute WORST! Just give us a solid date, be 6 months from now or longer.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom