Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I still dont see these releasing in person. The hype on them is un real. People coming out of the wood work when they hear Galaxy. I have never seen so many people feed on hype. Its worse then the Yeezys at this point.

I still dont see these releasing in person. The hype on them is un real. People coming out of the wood work when they hear Galaxy. I have never seen so many people feed on hype. Its worse then the Yeezys at this point.
It's bad but IMO not even close to being worse than the yeezys or even the galaxy foamposites. Both those releases were way more hyped than this one.

It's bad but IMO not even close to being worse than the yeezys or even the galaxy foamposites. Both those releases were way more hyped than this one.

It sounds crazy, but I hear more people askin about the rookies more then Yeezys. Add in the Orlando fiasco, the hype on this shoe builds every day greatly. Nike is truly best suited to release them out of the blue. Lines will get crazy deep and crazy hostile.

lol, so these don't come out the 10th, what its like the 3rd time nike changed the release date, Id be surprised if these released before the end of the year...

I just traded my sole collector Galaxys for some Galaxy Foams.. I had no hesitation pulling the trigger. :smokin

I would've done the same. The better comfort makes it a no-brainer. I'd give the Rookie the edge on the outsole design and the Swoosh on the toe box, but still would make that trade.

With the Pink Foams release date being pushed up from Black Friday, i wouldn't be surprised at all if the Galaxy Zoom Rookie would take their spot. It kind of makes the most sense imo.

I just traded my sole collector Galaxys for some Galaxy Foams.. I had no hesitation pulling the trigger.
smokin.gif
Good trade. You got two pairs of SC's right? So now you have one of each? Good deal my man

Back
Top Bottom