Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I never understood as most people here being shoe collectors on a budget for the most part (because if you had it like that you wouldn't speak twice on resale price) why buying a shoe at resale price is even a consideration. You collect shoes right, meaning you have alot of shoes, meaning you're by no means desperate for a pair of shoes, meaning if you miss this shoe at retail of $215 then paying $800+ shouldn't run across your mind seeing as you have 50+ OTHER PAIRS of dope shoes. Especially resale on a kick that's not a Signature, has no historical value what so ever, hasn't meant anything to the culture what so ever, and is a "Sorry excuse for a hybrid" according to most when its not smacked with Galaxy print. IDK, just never really made sense to me honestly. Maybe I'm not thinking right.

You are being harsh fam. lol
There is absolutely nothing wrong with supplemental income, aside from your 9-5.
Plus, the supply that will be available to the public, minus the resellers, still wouldn't satisfy the demand by the masses. The real culprit is Nike, for issuing such little supply, when they know the demand is far greater.
I only had a problem with his price. But in his defense , there are people with disposable income who do not have a problem with paying morbid prices for items that they want.

I agree with this comment 100% ... If you're going to blame someone blame Nike for making them limited and creating the hype. Nobody's fault but Nike themself. They're not stupid they know exactly what they are doing with hyping releases up and having limited quantities.

Not sure why people are salty about reseller. If your priority in life is a pair of sneaker then you're doing something wrong

Now if you're a reseller and you're mad because another reseller got more pairs than you then i can see the point lol

LOL

Because I buy sneakers:lol:

I have a job, house, etc. And I didn't get there without understanding money. If I know I'm gonna get a big return on my initial investment then I'm all for it.

I did it with elmos, wiis, shoes and 1 house.

I helped 4 local dudes get their pairs for retail. Whether they're on NT or not, I don't know cause I know these cats for years through shoe releases and selling at FC.

I used to help dudes with $20-$30 over retail shipped for stuff like SB Lebron 8 and 9s only to get the favor UNRETURNED when I needed something.

I also dont trust anyone. You might say you want them to wear but how do I know you wont turn around and flip them?

this man speaks the truth

I never understood as most people here being shoe collectors on a budget for the most part (because if you had it like that you wouldn't speak twice on resale price) why buying a shoe at resale price is even a consideration. You collect shoes right, meaning you have alot of shoes, meaning you're by no means desperate for a pair of shoes, meaning if you miss this shoe at retail of $215 then paying $800+ shouldn't run across your mind seeing as you have 50+ OTHER PAIRS of dope shoes. Especially resale on a kick that's not a Signature, has no historical value what so ever, hasn't meant anything to the culture what so ever, and is a "Sorry excuse for a hybrid" according to most when its not smacked with Galaxy print. IDK, just never really made sense to me honestly. Maybe I'm not thinking right.
I feel where you're coming from....I'm not a Lakers fan and especially not a Kobe fan....the only time I can tolerate him is when he puts on a Team USA jersey...there have been a few colorways of his shoes that I have liked but since I'm not a fan of the man I won't buy or rock his shoes, it would make me feel like a hypocrite.....the same people who bashed the rookies will almost break their necks to get a pair of these.....

I have a great real job. I'm an educator. I have a masters', bachelors, high school diploma, elementary diploma, Kindergarten diploma, pre-school certificate.

I dont have to run around hustling. My connect called me and said "they're in, do you want them all?" I said sure and drove 10 minutes out of way and got them.
If you call having 2 properties that net me 6k a month in rent half assing it then I'll be a half asser.

I'm not gonna try and explain why making double or triple your money isn't a bad thing. You guys seem to be avid, passionate shoe collectors. If you guys are better than me could any of you who are upset with me please sell me a pair of 1999 Bred IVs for retail and not market value of 300+?

Thanks.
They would never sell you 99 bred 4s out they collection for retail and that right there is hypocritical in itself. People: resellers are not the ******g problem. ITS US!!! We set the market value of shoes and we dictate the hype. Fila could retro the grant hills from 95 with the most premium leather and special packaging and limit it to 500 worldwide this limit and they would sit. Why? Because the hype and brand doesn't co exist at this time. I for one am going to gun for this shoe strictly for trade bait + light cash because of the stupid demand. Someone has to capitalize other than Nike sometimes whats wrong with that?

Last edited:
I've been waiting for these to drop. Thank goodness. finally something good happens. this year is gonna end great! 

Sitting in the house all day, trying to get the Yeezys to rock, getting them in my cart and then still not getting the shoes made me give up on buying hyped shoes. But these are dope hopefully ill have better results Saturday

Man the medial side of the shoe is so sick. I love the blue part of the galaxy print more so than the purple, another reason i really like the sole collector drop. Still dope regardless.

I have a great real job. I'm an educator. I have a masters', bachelors, high school diploma, elementary diploma, Kindergarten diploma, pre-school certificate.

I dont have to run around hustling. My connect called me and said "they're in, do you want them all?" I said sure and drove 10 minutes out of way and got them.
If you call having 2 properties that net me 6k a month in rent half assing it then I'll be a half asser.

I'm not gonna try and explain why making double or triple your money isn't a bad thing. You guys seem to be avid, passionate shoe collectors. If you guys are better than me could any of you who are upset with me please sell me a pair of 1999 Bred IVs for retail and not market value of 300+?

Thanks.
I want to wear these sneakers like anyone else but.... Guys that was the GOAT post I've seen since being here. Lets get back on track though.

To everyone going on NDC this Sat Good Luck (in my foreign Taken accent)

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom