Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
So funny how everything is rigged until you win...
laugh.gif
seriously ******* be *****ing

its still somewhat rigged. they have to give some pairs to the general public, but most of the people tht win are the same ******s that know the ppl in the store

Last edited:
when i went to pick up the fireberries everyone on the line knew each other including the ppl in the store, jsut a guess no actual proof, like i said its not tht important

I put an entry in at the HOH in Planet Hollywood. Still no call. Anybody from this store received a call back?

Anyone here enter at HOH North Riverside? Just curious if they called anyone yet although I'm guessing they did.
i think riverside is rigged i entered for the GM lebrons with my friend and the Kds with my friend all four size 11 and didnt win ****. but won both times for the GM lebron at HOH on state st.
mean.gif

i think riverside is rigged i entered for the GM lebrons with my friend and the Kds with my friend all four size 11 and didnt win ****. but won both times for the GM lebron at HOH on state st.:smh:

:smh: Just irresponsible smear, your opinion tho.

lets not argue about whats rigged and whats not rigged and worry about whats at hand, tht mercer tweet everyone and their mother/grandmother/distant cousins waiting for

Anyone here enter at HOH North Riverside? Just curious if they called anyone yet although I'm guessing they did.
i think riverside is rigged i entered for the GM lebrons with my friend and the Kds with my friend all four size 11 and didnt win ****. but won both times for the GM lebron at HOH on state st.
mean.gif
Riverside def helps out certain people - I've seen it happen and I know people who've benefitted.  Nike Rep goes and takes a walk.

Back
Top Bottom