Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
^ur right its just mercer, but it says ur from florida, y would u try to win?

oh ok these fools have gotta do this tweet already, ive noticed rsvps in ny be later than usual, which is annoying and simply gets more ppl to try and enter

^ur right its just mercer, but it says ur from florida, y would u try to win?

my moms brother lives in NY

I always enter NY, Chicago, & San Fran twitter rsvp's cause I have family out that way that dont mind getting me a pair

but thats only if I cant get the shoe in state

wish these store in Florida would do a live draft on the spot but they wouldnt do that cause that would cancel out all of there friends and family

Last edited:
my moms brother lives in NY
I always enter NY, Chicago, & San Fran twitter rsvp's cause I have family out that way that dont mind getting me a pair
but thats only if I cant get the shoe in state
wish these store in Florida would do a live draft on the spot but they wouldnt do that cause that would cancel out all of there friends and family

I agree I wish we had a NikeTown in Miami.

ok bro just hate it when ppl enter rsvps with no intention of picking their pair up, tht **** goes straight to the employees people if ur talking about ntny or mercer :smh:

oh ok these fools have gotta do this tweet already, ive noticed rsvps in ny be later than usual, which is annoying and simply gets more ppl to try and enter
21 mercer black yeezy RSVP was at like 405 or 410 or something like that. so theres still time.

man if they dont do it soon im gonna leave my crib and erase the rookies from my mind, dont need too much anxiety over these

gunna try this rvsp business for the hell of it, already got my sc rookies but i wouldn't mind picking these up

i got no phone calls from either harlem nor 34th, im guessing i lost by now, still got a small chance

Back
Top Bottom