Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
The iPad release idea used on the glow in the dark pods is looking like a good idea about now

Are you kidding? That whole fiasco was stoooopid! I follow SC reguarly, and because I am not an apple follower too, I was shut out. At least most people will have a chance at these with NDC; not so with the GITD pods.

If I was in ny I would wait in front of mercer until they tweet the hashtag then send in my dm on my phone and walk in there and demand my pair lol

the issue witht that release was that they sold the magazine early which gave some ppl the advantage of already being on the buy now page when it went live

the issue witht that release was that they sold the magazine early which gave some ppl the advantage of already being on the buy now page when it went live

NAH THEY GAVE EVERYONE THE ISSUE EARLY THE DAY OFF TO MAKE IT SOMEWHAT FAIR.

^k my mistake then but im sure there was some bs that went down which caused many complaints

That's was the reason at first but they fixed it. My problem was I added both to my cart and when I clicked the check out button my cart became empty :smh:

^wow that sucks

btw did anyone ever try just entering a bunch a hashtags, like( #########rookie, John Smith, 11)

No lie, I had GalaxyRookie GUESSED, and copied to my clip board. so If i don't get my first one, 21mercer is 100% rigged :lol:

All these people who are still 'replying' to the tweet instead of DM. Lol

Lets keep it that way,

Got my tweets in about 12 seconds. Hmm

Back
Top Bottom