Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Yep seems that way.  People are complaining about comfort, they are the first ones to love these.  Binary Blues are great (and comfy) in person.  
Sarcasm?
laugh.gif

The Binary Blues are murder on your feet. I had to change the insoles on mine to make them wearable.

Just out of curiosity, did anybody in here buy any other colorway of the Zoom Rookie? I only ask because I have a friend that knocked me for buying the Binary Blue because the Zoom Rookie wasn't "Real Foamposite" then when he struck out on the Galaxy Foam his opinion flipped into the Zoom Rookies are better than the Foams anyway. So I'm wondering are people suddenly liking these because Nike put a print on the shoe that people are enamored with because its all shiny and what not? Not looking to call anybody H Beast, just curious and wondering for conversation's sake...

i had the black/white colorway (not the GITDs)

i thought they felt pretty much the same to foams, and are pretty comfortable.
i copped these simply cause i missed out on the foams and were released on NDC (somewhat) unlike the foams since im not a big fan of camping out.

Last edited:
Don't think they dropped at HoH Athens.

daaaaaaaamn right they didnt...lol they bring **** here these days...im going up there tommorow to check it out though...was talkin about any info on online releases...p.s.you have any connexions in greece bro?how you know about hoh athens?

Nike told people they weren't releasing today yet people still decided to sike themselves out figuring Nike was pulling a prank and would just randomly drop them today 
roll.gif

Ok people. Playtime is over. It's not happening. They pulled the plug on your intergalactic fantasies. Let's get back to reality and worry about the other various BETTER releases in the upcoming months. *sigh

I wonder why Nike keeps pushing these back.. hype is getting CRAZY

You just answered your own question.

Nike got people that don't even like the Rookies wanting them just because they have Galaxy print, even one of my hype *** friends got a pair and he doesn't wear basketball shoes or even like the Rookies. :rofl:

I might just have to go to Penny myself next time I see him in the city and ask him to hook me up with a pair!

Back
Top Bottom