• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
 He is saying he predicted what the hash tag would be, genius
And im saying ppl responding with how fast there response times are is kinda comical. Seems like ppl are competing to see who can respond first and could care less about winning.

And im saying ppl responding with how fast there response times are is kinda comical. Seems like ppl are competing to see who can respond first and could care less about winning.
"dudes is be saying i predicted the moment the RSVP would go live" is the part I was referring to, since no one did that.

LOL maybe quickest DM can be considered a consolation prize for 21M and their shadiness.  I'd like to even have the chance to try, we don't have anything anywhere near here that will get these

BTW has anybody ever actually won a raffle at HOH chicago in Riverside Park Mall? Im not just speculating this girl i know told me unless you know someone who works there ur SOL.

Won raffle at North Riverside for KD IV GM, Lebron X GM & Jade (Oct 4th). I personally don't think its rigged.

My question is why Nike didn't produce more of these shoes after all the times they pushed back the release date for them?

I've only entered for the Rookies, Crown Jewels, and one other and I lost them all. Seems like people who win get the releases with more shoes available.

i expect a lot of jimmies to be rustled come tomorrow morning...

these shoes are ugly, if i get them sweet ill make a few bucks. If not i wont even give a damn :lol:

for some of you

Last edited:
Around what time did they call you? I'm still hoping to get a call from the Galleria. And also, am I gonna need my ticket stub if they do call me? I don't know where I put mine. 

Got the call around 11am probably ticket and ID

My question is why Nike didn't produce more of these shoes after all the times they pushed back the release date for them?

Likely because they only purchased so much material and they have many other shoes that need to meet production deadlines.

Likely because they only purchased so much material and they have many other shoes that need to meet production deadlines.

Lol, yeah that's why Nike didn't make more shoes it was guaranteed to sell, because they didn't purchase enough material, not to build hype or exclusivity. It was plausible on the Nike ID not on a shoe that has already been made for over half a year now.

Back
Top Bottom