Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
I guess we still have a fighting chance then since it was not done from one of the employees at mercer

Last edited:
Yeah Mercer played me...there's some fishy things going on there...I'll post a pic of it all when I get to my CPU...

It's comical that Mercer hasn't sent out all of the DMs yet. Just tells you that it's rigged. The RSVP system for Nike Portland has improved a lot since when they first started. Now you get an automated response within seconds that has a code attached to it. Mercer being run by a human on an iphone? LMAO!!!

Peruwhite: you hit the nail on the head. the people responding to DotCom are the real idiots because they can't even comprehend what he wrote. He never said that they won't sell for $600. He stated the fact that the people who would pay $600+ for this shoe are idiots. The zoom rookie model is poop. It's probably why they let Sole Collector have some of these lol......

No kidding... Then It will turn into a Prize Patrol Delivery like Publisher Clearing House Sweepstakes for kicks.... Ridiculous! Lol
8189219652_b6c71587cc.jpg
This is what would happen if Eastbay received them.....lol

Two douchebags and a plastic case...

It's comical that Mercer hasn't sent out all of the DMs yet. Just tells you that it's rigged. The RSVP system for Nike Portland has improved a lot since when they first started. Now you get an automated response within seconds that has a code attached to it. Mercer being run by a human on an iphone? LMAO!!!
Its not rigged. People have been getting DMs for hours now :stoneface:

Anyways has anyone else been able to secure a size 13 thru mercer yet? If so the. Ive lost hope for my 13...

Negative whisky leader.... I had mine in within 1 second of the open dm including guessing the # right. I went for 13,12,11,10.5,10,12.5 in that order. ROFL rigged as ****

Its not rigged. People have been getting DMs for hours now
indifferent.gif

Anyways has anyone else been able to secure a size 13 thru mercer yet? If so the. Ive lost hope for my 13...
Then why do people in Portland get an automated response within seconds when they do a twitter RSVP? FYI, it doesn't take that long. If a human is running it you can bet your *** that there is some riggery going on at some level. The whole thing rigged? Probably not. Everybody and their mom knows that location is shady as hell so nothing new there...

Negative whisky leader.... I had mine in within 1 second of the open dm including guessing the # right. I went for 13,12,11,10.5,10,12.5 in that order. ROFL rigged as ****
you think sending 6 dm's in 6 different sizes helps?  I'm thinking it might hurt hurt...

Its not rigged. People have been getting DMs for hours now :stoneface:

Are you keeping all these pairs people are saying you already have or trading them? This shoe is crap but I am interested to know what you'll be able to turn these into if you do decide to trade them, wanna see what kinda Kupchak deals you can pull off with these joints...

Some of us are mad delusional about how quick we DM. G, you sent a DM for 6 different sizes "within 1 second"? Do you know how quick ONE SECOND is? Even if you had the hashtag guessed and the message sitting there waiting to be sent it takes longer than one second for you to react and press the send button and your internet to transmit that message through the net... :lol: I feel you tho...

Last edited:
Are you keeping all these pairs people are saying you already have or trading them? This shoe is crap but I am interested to know what you'll be able to turn these into if you do decide to trade them, wanna see what kinda Kupchak deals you can pull off with these joints...
Some of us are mad delusional about how quick we DM. G, you sent a DM for 6 different sizes "within 1 second"? Do you know how quick ONE SECOND is? Even if you had the hashtag guessed and the message sitting there waiting to be sent it takes longer than one second for you to react and press the send button and your internet to transmit that message through the net...
laugh.gif
I feel you tho...
Take it easy super serious...I was only referring to the size 13. The rest were Copy paste, copy paste, one second a piece. I also had already DMed Mercer at 1:35pm or so with #GalaxyRookie, xxx xxx, sz 13 to get the Dm ready to go and all i had to do was click the send button.

Last edited by a moderator:
you think sending 6 dm's in 6 different sizes helps?  I'm thinking it might hurt hurt...
I just remember seeing a guy who sent a whole bunch of sizes and hit the third one he sent for the Yeezy 2s

Yo are these going to be worth something

i dont even camp out for shoes or been up on these but my boys are planning on camping out and want me to join em and i havnt seen em in a while so i thought it

would be good to catch up but i dont wanna pay 300 for these ugly sneakers and be stuck with them they telling me i can sell em for double easily :nerd:

i dont even camp out for shoes or been up on these but my boys are planning on camping out and want me to join em and i havnt seen em in a while so i thought it
would be good to catch up but i dont wanna pay 300 for these ugly sneakers and be stuck with them they telling me i can sell em for double easily :nerd:

Double? EASILY. Beyond that, we'll see how thirsty people are come tomorrow after the NDC drop.

I just remember seeing a guy who sent a whole bunch of sizes and hit the third one he sent for the Yeezy 2s
another example of riggery. the system is only supposed to accept one response per twitter user with one size. All DMs sent after your first DM should be invalid and even make the first one invalid because you tried to cheat the system. Who the hell is running that Mercer store anyway? Yikes! lol

Double? EASILY. Beyond that, we'll see how thirsty people are come tomorrow after the NDC drop.

aite cause these will be all sales final dont wanna be stuck with em i know the foams were hot so hopefully these will be as well

i guess if any NT'r wants a pair or something hmu i can get em for you or something cause im guaranteed a pair just gotta camp out i have no desire for these

Back
Top Bottom