Gambino Boss Whacked Outside his Home

I don’t believe the story, but the killer what the hell was he thinking.

Now he’ll be behind bars for 20 years and she’ll be getting her cheeks clapped left and right.

So dude did this over a chick, and his reward will be being around men for the next 15+ years :lol:

I wonder if he knew he was a mob boss.

Mob still getting money they just not reckless like they used to be because they've integrated into a lot of legal ****. Dude was a nutjob he wont make it in the joint for long. I read he tried to make citizens arrest of mayor DeBlasio :rofl:

So dude did this over a chick, and his reward will be being around men for the next 15+ years :lol:

I wonder if he knew he was a mob boss.

LOL at thinking he's going to last 15 years behind bars, someone is going to whack him in his sleep or something.

big fax

if you dont think mob got ties all over still to this day you crazy.. kid will end up dead in jail next few weeks IMO

one reason why they somewhat knew it wasnt mob related is because the Italian mob has a Unspoken rule that you cant disrespect family. As in shoot at a mob boss in front of his home

they are really strong on this in which they wont violate

Mob still getting money they just not reckless like they used to be because they've integrated into a lot of legal ****. Dude was a nutjob he wont make it in the joint for long. I read he tried to make citizens arrest of mayor DeBlasio :rofl:

Facts...people paying mob tax daily for numerous activities and have no idea. They just blend in like regular citiizens more but trust me they are still heavy. This happening and bringing them back into the media spotlight is annoying af for them.

Reckless? Boss man got plugged by a random. Where’s his security.. Bad look for the family

Back
Top Bottom