Game 2: Houston Rockets (5) @ Portland Trailblazers (4) 4/21 10:00EST NBATV (HOU 1-0)

Originally Posted by blackxme

%#$@ these refs, artest shot selection, and the rockets ft. shooting.

Portland still has 3 more fouls than Houston.

Whatever happened to Battier and Artest canceling Roy out?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Blazers did a good job running a whole bunch of different looks and schemes to make Yao a non factor.

As troubling as it is, the lack of looks for Yao, Rockets still gotta feel good. They did what they needed to do in stealing one in Portland, and it took a 40+ point effort from BRoy, and a huge game for LA for Portland to barely squeak by.

Yeah im not worried about it. Next to game we are home. No problem

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Originally Posted by blackxme

%#$@ these refs, artest shot selection, and the rockets ft. shooting.

Portland still has 3 more fouls than Houston.

Whatever happened to Battier and Artest canceling Roy out?
laugh.gif
Not the amount of fouls. They type of fouls...

Man we let this one slip away. BRoy got to the rim every time he felt like it

Well Portland fans were angry about the officiating in game 1 and now I know all us rockets fans are going to be pissed because of game 2. I think the refs
were well aware of the game 1 officiating and probably felt pressure to make sure Portland got the benefit of the doubt on the close calls, which is usuallythe case
for home teams. All in all, we didn't shoot our free throws well and we let BRoy and Alridge kill us, it seems like those are the only two that showed upfor the Blazers.
Anyway, see you in Houston...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

By the way Aaron Brooks is playing, I thought son had like 30
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Right?

I'm liking AB's play though. Young buck handed the reigns, first playoff series, and dude has shot lights out on the road. A good sign for Houstonthe rest of the series.

Back
Top Bottom