Game: 3 Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {First Playoff Game In Philips Arena}

slideshow_519584_hawks.jpg

Check out dude in the white shirt right under Smoove's right hand signaling "Touchdown."
indifferent.gif
@ that guy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

somebody's salty. no need to get all butt hurt,its just a game of basketball. no need to get all emo.
"Emo" and "salty"? Gee, you really got me there. Rookies like Horford need to know their place. His behavior was out of line, but it will come back to him in the form of an L his team takes the next couple of games.

Just because he's a rookie? Who cares. If a 'rook' wants to step up, let him step up. There's nothing wrong with it. Just because other rookies shut their mouths like @%%%+%* doesn't mean all of them have to.

Well rookies usually have to earn their due first before they talk. Granted anyone can talk but whatever rookies say hold very little weight. What hasHorford done in this league compared to Pierce? He probably told him he "smells like dookie" or some lame type stuff like that.

Second, that's not "stepping up." It's not. Pierce was laying on the floor and this dude decides to yell at him? If you're such a G,talk trash when Pierce is guarding you. Complete b-move in my opinion.

^ Again, Horford would murk Pierce if he tried to guard him.

Why would Pierce be guarding Horford?
indifferent.gif

Horford has proven himself as a rookie, he's allowed to say whatever he wants.

Pierce was on the floor because Horford had just dropped that fool and got buckets on him. I bet Pierce said some slick **** coming down the court that'swhy Horford put that move on him real quick, got buckets, & proceeded to let Pierce know what he felt at the moment.
laugh.gif

Again, Horford would murk Pierce if he tried to guard him.

Okay? That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Why would Pierce be guarding Horford?
indifferent.gif

On a switch?
indifferent.gif

Horford has proven himself as a rookie, he's allowed to say whatever he wants.
But he's still a rookie. Pierce is a veteran. All these dudes who are saying "I would have done the same thing," or "he'sa proven rookie so he can talk." That just tells me one thing - ya'll have never been on a team before. Because you would know how things work. It's great to have confidence but to be an obnoxious a-hole won't get you much respect.

Good game by the Hawks. They've managed to make this series somewhat watchable now, even though everyone knows the Celts will still win.

However,

roll.gif
at Tito's kid taunting the Truth. We all know Tito's kid actshard, but is soft anyways. Dude actually showed up at the hospital with flowers after he put TJ Ford on the floor. I'm pretty sure dude called P up afterthe game and tried to take him out for dinner and drinks last night.

A lil bit of inside-info.

The reason why Horford was doing an extra bit of jawing...especially to Pierce was this reason:

During the closing the moments of Game Two, when things started to get heated and testy, Pierce popped off this statement:

"Ten stacks ($10,000) we sweep your #%!!"

He was standing right in front of Horford when he said this. Horford replied:

"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'mma be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"

So tonight, when Horford was jawing, he was directing his words to Pierce saying:

"F--- you pay me! Don't be writing checks your #%! can't cash!"

KG jumped into the war of words....and it lit a fire under Horford. A fire that only champions know....albeit a college champ.....but Horford lives for these kind of moments. So, that's why Horford was so pumped....and you gotta love that coming from a rook. But this all started from Pierce and KG popping off a lil too much Game Two....and not us!

If we can come out with that same attitude and intensity, this will be a series!

Rise up Atlanta!
Got that from another board..
roll.gif
if true, sounds like some**** PP would say..

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

The reason why Horford was doing an extra bit of jawing...especially to Pierce was this reason:

During the closing the moments of Game Two, when things started to get heated and testy, Pierce popped off this statement:

"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'mma be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"

So tonight, when Horford was jawing, he was directing his words to Pierce saying:

KG jumped into the war of words....and it lit a fire under Horford. A fire that only champions know....albeit a college champ.....but Horford lives for these kind of moments. So, that's why Horford was so pumped....and you gotta love that coming from a rook. But this all started from Pierce and KG popping off a lil too much Game Two....and not us!

If we can come out with that same attitude and intensity, this will be a series!

Rise up Atlanta!
roll.gif
if true, sounds like some **** PP would say..

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O.K., normally, I would be against whoever did the trash-talking on the court. And I was against Horford this whole time, just on that single incident (not onhim overall).

But if it's true that Pierce bet them $10k that they'd sweep the Hawks, I've got no problem with Horford popping off at the end of a game theylooked like they were going to win. BASICALLY (to me), he was just saying, "Yeah... bet THAT, son."

Nothing wrong with having pride and answering back. Good for you, Al.
smokin.gif

Rise up Atlanta!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ See, if that's what happened (the bet) and that's what Horford said, I've got no problem with his jawwing.

And NORMALLY I'd be one of the ones saying 'Man, just shut up and play.
eyes.gif
Forget all that nonsense.'

But you're going to bet me we don't win a game and we're about to win this game right here? Oh, I'm talking.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'[/color]mma [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"F--- you pay me! Don't be writing checks your #%! can't cash!"[/color]

Rise up Atlanta!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Good game by the Hawks. They've managed to make this series somewhat watchable now, even though everyone knows the Celts will still win.

However,

roll.gif
at Tito's kid taunting the Truth. We all know Tito's kid acts hard, but is soft anyways. Dude actually showed up at the hospital with flowers after he put TJ Ford on the floor. I'm pretty sure dude called P up after the game and tried to take him out for dinner and drinks last night.
Thats because it was an accident. Dude didnt mean to even foul TJ. TJ just moved in the different way that Horford tried to go. It was just a play gonewrong.

Rise up Atlanta!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'[/color]mma [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"F--- you pay me! Don't be writing checks your #%! can't cash!"[/color]

Rise up Atlanta!
roll.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Horford is that dude!
ROY

Horford is ballin............

Make fun of me if you want but I think the Hawks and Heat are gonna be my two fave teams in da NBA................
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

everyone talking about dont make pp mad hes going for 40.

horford about to get his first career triple double.

edit:
Al4roy_1_800x600.jpg

i hope.
ohwell.gif

happy.gif

Rise up Atlanta!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom