Game: 3 Celtics @ Hawks 8:00 est ESPN {First Playoff Game In Philips Arena}

i dont really post or nothin like that but its crazy how people can take something purely speculative and run with it.

if somebody posted the "insider info" as horford sayin something completely out of line you'd all be condemning him

and you'd all have just as much proof as u do now that thats what even happened.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

A lil bit of inside-info.

The reason why Horford was doing an extra bit of jawing...especially to Pierce was this reason:

During the closing the moments of Game Two, when things started to get heated and testy, Pierce popped off this statement:

"Ten stacks ($10,000) we sweep your #%!!"

He was standing right in front of Horford when he said this. Horford replied:

"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'mma be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"

So tonight, when Horford was jawing, he was directing his words to Pierce saying:

"F--- you pay me! Don't be writing checks your #%! can't cash!"

KG jumped into the war of words....and it lit a fire under Horford. A fire that only champions know....albeit a college champ.....but Horford lives for these kind of moments. So, that's why Horford was so pumped....and you gotta love that coming from a rook. But this all started from Pierce and KG popping off a lil too much Game Two....and not us!

If we can come out with that same attitude and intensity, this will be a series!

Rise up Atlanta!
Got that from another board..
roll.gif
if true, sounds like some **** PP would say..

i knew it had to be a lil something deeper the way Al was poppin off...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

A lil bit of inside-info.

The reason why Horford was doing an extra bit of jawing...especially to Pierce was this reason:

During the closing the moments of Game Two, when things started to get heated and testy, Pierce popped off this statement:

"Ten stacks ($10,000) we sweep your #%!!"

He was standing right in front of Horford when he said this. Horford replied:

"My heart dont pump kool-aid. I'mma be right here....and I aint going no where! It aint over!"

So tonight, when Horford was jawing, he was directing his words to Pierce saying:

"F--- you pay me! Don't be writing checks your #%! can't cash!"

KG jumped into the war of words....and it lit a fire under Horford. A fire that only champions know....albeit a college champ.....but Horford lives for these kind of moments. So, that's why Horford was so pumped....and you gotta love that coming from a rook. But this all started from Pierce and KG popping off a lil too much Game Two....and not us!

If we can come out with that same attitude and intensity, this will be a series!

Rise up Atlanta!
Got that from another board..
roll.gif
if true, sounds like some **** PP would say..

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy Horford
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

"He's a young player," Pierce said. "He's getting caught up in the moment. We're just moving on. Game 4 is next. They're just trying to screw you up. We're a veteran team. We're not going to get caught up in that."
Really, Paul? He's caught up in the moment but you come to half court and throw up gang signs
roll.gif

What a load of crap that it is
laugh.gif

As far as "Tito's Son"
laugh.gif
.....He's averaging 15.3points, 11 rebounds and 3.7 assists through the first three games.
pimp.gif

Ok lets get ready for Boston to put this Al talk to bed. He will not have a good game tonight and KG will have a monster game tonight along with a niceperformance by Ray Allen. The game will be over at halftime.

Back
Top Bottom