Game 4: 4/25/09 Los Angeles Lakers (2) at Utah Jazz (1) 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT on ESPN and KCAL9

Time to focus on game 4. I don't expect Kobe to play as bad as he did or Bynum to get into foul trouble as fast. I expect the Lakers can make their freethrows and Gasol and Bynum to dominate the paint and get those rebounds they let Boozer get last night. The Lakers gota learn how to concentrate on defense foran entire game because basketball is a game of runs and a hungry team will capitalize on those runs. They should consider this a must win because a loss heremakes a second trip to Utah necessary next Thursday and they need all the rest possible in these playoffs.

lakers 110 utah 98 the game will be close until about midway through the 3rd quarter when the lakers take over and actually hold on to the lead this time.

SMH. My dude SHUGES caught slipping, and got beat to the punch.
laugh.gif

Kobe is 1-8 all-time @ UTAH in the playoffs.

Jazz play great defense again and tie the series up.

I hope Utah's 2nd leading scorer Mehmet Okur plays.

The Lakers played horrible basketball last night. The only person that played well was Lamar. Basically the Lakers played at maybe 1/3 of their potential andthey only lost by 2. If I'm a Jazz fan, I'm
smh.gif
at my team. The Lakersare clearly the better team here and will get it done in game 4.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

obsessed.movie%20poster.preview.jpg

Im surprised most people havent hit the ignore button on outtacontrol. Dude seriously NEVER has no idea what he is talking about. He's the Skip Bayless ofNiketalk.

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Im surprised most people havent hit the ignore button on outtacontrol. Dude seriously NEVER has no idea what he is talking about. He's the Skip Bayless of Niketalk.

Naw, he's a good dude, just a little too excited about the playoffs. He'll relax when Lebron signs his contract.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Im surprised most people havent hit the ignore button on outtacontrol. Dude seriously NEVER has no idea what he is talking about. He's the Skip Bayless of Niketalk.

Naw, he's a good dude, just a little too excited about the playoffs. He'll relax when Lebron signs his contract.
laugh.gif
He's just annoying. And Im not saying that because he is a Cav's fan. I'd also like to ban fellow team lakers member; tmoney85
roll.gif

Don't think the Lakers could have played much worse than they did in Game 3.
smh.gif
And with that said, we only lose by 2... Let's get this one and closeit out in 5.. LET'S GO LAKERS!

You in marketing or something?
laugh.gif
First belle now me
laugh.gif

You in marketing or something?
laugh.gif
First belle now me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, it does have Ali lookin scrumptious in the picture.

Naw, but I knew you two were the ones that would be all giddy today. And i saw this preview during the game last night, fit perfect.
pimp.gif

I'm out for the weekend, hopefully we can do work on Saturday, Laker fans try to behave and not get yourselves banned. Talk at ya'll on Monday.

if we playe they way we are supposed to play we will win by 40. but knowing us, we will win by 4

Been a dog fight in every game this series. In game one, utah was able to climb back into it in the 2nd half. In Game 2, utah was down by 3 with less then twominutes left to go so that is a winnable game for utah as well. Utah wins game 3.

Close game, but utah bt 4.

Ali AND Beyonce in the same movie.. gotta check this out
pimp.gif

Oh,... lakers by 8

Originally Posted by franchise3

SMH. My dude SHUGES caught slipping, and got beat to the punch.
laugh.gif
I thought it had to be made on game day. But it's all good.
laugh.gif

i sure hope they take charge tomorrow and don't play none of that halfashed lackluster basketball tomorrow. regardless if utah wins tomorrow i don'tsee them winning a game in los angeles but still why tire yourself out and make this go longer.

the winner of the houston portland series is going to be a tough out either way it goes so they need to be ready and well rested and try and minimize the habitof extending series when you can avoid it. blowing 13 point leads in the second half will come back to haunt you when you tend to make it a habit.

Back
Top Bottom