Game 4: 4/25/09 Los Angeles Lakers (2) at Utah Jazz (1) 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT on ESPN and KCAL9

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Honestly, if Jack Bauer continues to play like this, the Lakers will lose this game. No hate.

hate to agree with you, but yeah. i prefer Baur to get his teamates involved... though he's putting on a hell of a show tonight.

1.jpg

Seems like it's still a little known secret in the NBA that Lamar Odom is left handed, and will continue to be so for at least the remainder of this game

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Seems like it's still a little known secret in the NBA that Lamar Odom is left handed, and will continue to be so for at least the remainder of this game

roll.gif

If Paul don't show no heart in the playoffs, he might be gone. I rather take Amare right now. And where the hell is Bynum? lol

Thank GOD BOOZER left CLEVELAND.

Him and LBJ would be ridiculous.

Boozer is a straight up beast.

this fool NEVER goes right i mean NEVER. but know one stops him when he goes left

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

this fool NEVER goes right i mean NEVER. but know one stops him when he goes left

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom