Game 4: 4/25/09 Los Angeles Lakers (2) at Utah Jazz (1) 9 PM ET, 6 PM PT on ESPN and KCAL9

Gasol really needs to play harder. He lets should not let people smaller than him punish him. Did he learn anything over the summer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's go Fisher KILL THESE BASTARDS!

Pau needs to step it up!!

I'm diggin the energy by SB..I kno Farmar is salty he took his spot, but hey.....if you don't do what your supposed to do then ya spot can be gon in aflash!

This game is to close

Anyone hear them say Sasha and Morrison almost got into a fight at practice yesterday?

"Morrison wanted to deck him because he was all on his jersey"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

KOBE go to the basket!!!!!
exactly. if they keep playing like what they've been playing like in the last game and beginning of this game...they will not win thechampionship.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko 979

is it safe to say, LAKERS VS. CAVS finals?
nah.

too much crazy ##$% can still happen.
theres no way the lakers can lose this series. the celtics can barely beat the bulls and the cavs are doing their thing. i think we're lookingat lakers vs. cavs most likely

Originally Posted by MJsaver

is it safe to say, LAKERS VS. CAVS finals?
nah.

too much crazy ##$% can still happen.
theres no way the lakers can lose this series. the celtics can barely beat the bulls and the cavs are doing their thing. i think we're looking at lakers vs. cavs most likely

i wasnt even saying this series. [which isnt over yet]

there's still a lot more basketball to be played, before either team reaches the finals.

Back
Top Bottom