Game 4: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/26 9:00EST TNT (HOU 2-1)

3/4 games went down to the wire today. Today was a good day for basketball
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Game 5 would be on NBATV. SMH
This is one of the best series and I don't understand how every game hasn't been on TNT or ESPN. I prefer TNT unless jeff van gundy is onethe commentators doing the game.
But it's a weird feeling for us rocket fans to be so amped up and optimistic. I hope we can close it out in gm 5.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by solefob

imagine how good this Rockets team would be if they had a healthy Tracy Mcgrady. cuz thats all they're missing is that guy at the end of games that can create his own shot.
and don't tell me about how they are better without T-Mac cuz they are not. They are better without an unhealthy T-Mac cuz he wasn't the same player, even with the T-Mac of last year and this team is a legitimate title contender.
Accurate.
Von Wafer is that dude he just doesn't play good D and has an average handle.

So in conclusion he really isn't that dude but give him a year or 2 to work and it'll come
laugh.gif

Mother %+@++%$ Travis Outlaw
mad.gif

Worse shot than Blakes last game
mad.gif
mad.gif

Blazers need to make sure Roy is the only one to have the ball at the end of games. Cant risk any other players taking those kinds of $$%$%% up shots
mad.gif
mad.gif

man after this game, and the others

it reminds me what an atrocity the cavs and pistons series was. those were some damn mercy killings

I couldn't even post anymore because of how into the game I was. I did the Tiger Woods at least 10 times.

2a9tf6r.jpg

The Blazers made key mistakes at the end but I'm not complaining. I'm happy that Battier hit some crucial shots when we needed them the most. He hasbeen one of my favorite since he joined the team. I cant wait until Tuesday

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by solefob

imagine how good this Rockets team would be if they had a healthy Tracy Mcgrady. cuz thats all they're missing is that guy at the end of games that can create his own shot.
and don't tell me about how they are better without T-Mac cuz they are not. They are better without an unhealthy T-Mac cuz he wasn't the same player, even with the T-Mac of last year and this team is a legitimate title contender.
Accurate.
qft. along with a legit backup C, they would be contenders

von wafer with big buckets. ron ron with 5-20
sick.gif

gm5 on nbatv, my nbatv feed is crap
grin.gif

Smh @ game 5 on NBATV.

Gritty win for the Rockets. Ron is a black hole on offense towards the end of games. Thankfully for Battier's 3's, and offensive rebounding by Landryand Lowry.

Outlaw's shot was horrible. Luckily it was him jacking it up.

Very lucky Houston doesn't foul, as conventional thinking goes there.

These dudes can't hit a ft to save their life.

Ironic since they're like top 5 top 10 in the league when it comes to ft shooting in the regular season.

Originally Posted by 18key

Mother %+@++%$ Travis Outlaw
mad.gif

Worse shot than Blakes last game
mad.gif
mad.gif

Blazers need to make sure Roy is the only one to have the ball at the end of games. Cant risk any other players taking those kinds of $$%$%% up shots
mad.gif
mad.gif

i agree..

NBATV should be free during the playoffs. Like you want us to pay to see our team play competitively when you got Cavs blowing out the opposition every game?

Wow..never thought they would end up 3-1 against POR

Good job HOU
pimp.gif

Poor T-mac ...dude stays on being a 2nd round virgin lol

Originally Posted by bonafide125

NBATV should be free during the playoffs. Like you want us to pay to see our team play competitively when you got Cavs blowing out the opposition every game?
guess you forgot that the game will also be on local tv.

We just gotta take care of game 5, you know the Blazers will come out and play hard and their fans will also play a factor.

Back
Top Bottom