GAME 5 EC SEMIS - CLE V BOS

Thanks for giving us a boring series to watch, Celtics and Cavs fans. Why can't both your teams show up on the same night? This series makes no sense.

tumblr_l28rsnSo1x1qzojqro1_500.jpg
pimp.gif

Win Together. Band Together. Excel Together. Cheer Together. Defend Together. Work Together. Ohio Together. Believe Together. All Together. 10 More Wins

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

WOW...
laugh.gif
at the fans leaving. You think they would want to see LeBron for the maybe the last time in a Cavs uni.

Cavs are capable of taking Game 6, but only if the real Bron returns. I don't know who this person is wearing #23 in white tonight.

Well, if LeBron leaves the fans can get used to leaving early in a half empty arena for a lottery bound team.

no offense to bron but he reminds me of the dude who's great but once challenged a bit just calls it quits. If you cant have your way, you fold up like a cheap tent. is that where heart comes into play?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by got shoes

Have the Cav fans vacated the thread? lol

Still here. Still supporting my team. Tough to watch but it is what it is.

It looks like almost everyone in this thread is loving this.... thats cool....

but lets not act like the Celtics didn't get thrashed like this less than a week ago at home just like we are. These are two talented teams and this series has been unpredictable so I don't know why this game would be different.

Its cool. Still love the Cavaliers. I'm a little disappointed in the effort put forth by SOME cavaliers players and coaches, but even more so of the fans in Cleveland that are dipping. My brother is there and text me that a few people are leaving. Its like they want to support and show up when we're winning and they're handing out Snuggies but when the team is down you %++% on em. I don't get that.

Its a rough game to watch but any real sports fan knows these happen from time to time on your team. Sucks that its happening during GAME 5! But ehh it is what it is. Boston came in and did their thing on our home court.
much respect my dude
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The CAVS than got that *$+ spanked. @@@% is too funny. I'll just say this, if LeBron is HALF the player and person we think he is, he will NOT let his team get knocked out the playoffs like this because this @@@% is unbelievable, UNBELIEVABLE. +%*@@ has no heart or fire, !*$%!!* pathetic, PATHETIC. If this is the way he's gonna play when his season is on the line, WHATEVER team he goes to can have him. I still believe anything is possible. It's just time to show that they aren't a bunch of sucka as bia negroes. LA was in the same position last year. Lets go Cavs. See everybody on Thursday.
laugh.gif
gone be crazy around here if we lose Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom