Game 6: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/30 9:30EST TNT (HOU 3-2)

Oh, there's another game goin on?
laugh.gif

who are these announcers?? boring.... dead time all over.... this presentation quality sucks

yo...houston fans...what ya think is going to happen to tmac? ya obviously going to advance past the 1st round without him. will he get traded? since it lookslike the team doesnt need him

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

yo...houston fans...what ya think is going to happen to tmac? ya obviously going to advance past the 1st round without him. will he get traded? since it looks like the team doesnt need him
T-mac isn't going anywhere. No team is going to take on that much money for a player that is injury prone.
Hopefully he comes back healthy. And after next season I think he'll gone.

I just don't understand why that when the Rockets can't get Yao the ball in the post that they don't try and run pick n pops with him. Insteadthey just settle for a long jumper with the shot clock running down.
Well I hope they continue that against the Lakers cuz if they don't adjust they got no chance.

T-Mac will be a Rocket until his contract expires. He needs a year to recover. That means past Feb. Doubt anybody tacks on his contract. Plus, that's $20Moff the books in the offseason if push comes to shove.

RA should try some pick and pops with Yao. Once Yao drains 17 footers, I think he'll get better position as Portland has to play off him. Either way, LAand Roy came to play tonight, while the rest of Portland is ghost.

I think Game 1 for Hou/LA is Monday I believe.

Back
Top Bottom