Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Underwhelming?!?
1705080488122.png

August????
I thought S2 was dropping in like Feb/march
:lol: The day HBO drops one of their premiere series around that time is the day that show fell off and is no longer a premiere series :lol:

GoT has consistently been on a summer or late summer in to fall release schedule. Even if they don't have other banging new shows they'd just postpone it longer and just air reruns.

Last edited:
Not up to the standard. Especially for a story with that much depth. Felt like “Game of Thrones-Abridged”. And the tone (overt/fan service-y) much closer to the last 2-3 seasons of GOT, than the first 5 season

If you really were underwhelmed don't expect it to get that much better especially when most of us know how this plays out.

But it's different creators so there's a slight chance of a leap.in improvement.

I wish there was a repository of unreleased pilots available to the public. Probably too much effort to make that happen.
Usually they’re cancelled for a reason but in this current climate it would create too many campaigns to turn cancelled shows in to full fledged series which in turn probably would cancel other series.

Starting with Tyrion demanding a trial by combat, to Oberyn Martell going to Tyrion’s cell and saying, “I will be your champion”, to the Viper vs. The Mountain…. that was one of the best three-episode runs of Game of Thrones.

YOU RAPED HER! YOU MURDERED HER! YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN! Say it.

Who gave you the order? SAY IT. Who gave you the order!? (Motions toward Tywin Lannister)

Back
Top Bottom