Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Will keep an eye on this thread, but I refuse to watch as episodes are released. If y’all scallywags say enough good things about it, I MIGHT binge the season when it’s done. The night is still dark and full of terrors.

I told you guys since season 4.. the omission of the book stuff was slowly turning the show to crap.
I told you that the way it was going they were going to end with some ridiculous fan fiction.
I told you them turning Jon and Dany in to the sole main characters was going to end bad. (they're not that way in the books, and have very boring chapters)
Yall came at me for being Salty about that. but that was my issue from the jump. turning the whole Jon saga and night king saga into something that was suppose to be the main threat in GOT. Loving Jon the way yall did was going to end this way... I knew there was no way they were going to give him THAT much shine the whole series.

RIP Salt King, we know you’re watching down from your salt castle with a big smile on your face!
75CE7FB0-51CF-478F-9C9A-0CF7E2059132.gif

I'm not sure if I will watch it tonight. Got a lot going on and got some deadlines to meet this week followed by a weekend trip to prepare for, so I wouldn't be focused. Will watch it once things settle down. By then 3 episodes should be out.
Same honestly. I'm just trying to make people aware of the new thread. 🔥🐲

-foe

Back
Top Bottom