Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

I’m a lil jealous… I would love to start GOT from the top with no knowledge. Keep us posted on your OH **** moments

Yea it’s pretty cool finally watching it like certain names I’ve heard and events I know about like red wedding just wit no context cause this show was so large it was impossible to not hear some of these things overtime and be completely blind but I’m enjoying it a lot cause there’s still so much I’m unaware of and how it plays out.

On episode 5 now It’s honestly wilding coming into GOT having watched house of dragons first cause I can’t stop thinking about how hard the Targaryen’s fumbled the bag 😂 family down to two people and got kicked all the way outta Westeros wild. This Virserys is not long for this world bro is asking for it.

It’s also kinda wild like how the world feels like it’s opened up instead of being centered on this one trifling weirdo Targaryen family you see what others places been dealing with like the Starks. I can see a mile away Ned bout to get done dirty and I’ve never seen someone so immediately untrustworthy like littlefinger like even before he spoke just lookin at him I’m like yea this dude can’t be trusted worth a damn he for sure set up the lil person Lannister

And ayo?! Why was that lady breastfeeding that big *** boy

IMG_1998.gif

EDIT: also Joffrey a punk and that older stark girl for sure bout to sell out her fam

Yea it’s pretty cool finally watching it like certain names I’ve heard and events I know about like red wedding just wit no context cause this show was so large it was impossible to not hear some of these things overtime and be completely blind but I’m enjoying it a lot cause there’s still so much I’m unaware of and how it plays out.

On episode 5 now It’s honestly wilding coming into GOT having watched house of dragons first cause I can’t stop thinking about how hard the Targaryen’s fumbled the bag 😂 family down to two people and got kicked all the way outta Westeros wild. This Virserys is not long for this world bro is asking for it.

It’s also kinda wild like how the world feels like it’s opened up instead of being centered on this one trifling weirdo Targaryen family you see what others places been dealing with like the Starks. I can see a mile away Ned bout to get done dirty and I’ve never seen someone so immediately untrustworthy like littlefinger like even before he spoke just lookin at him I’m like yea this dude can’t be trusted worth a damn he for sure set up the lil person Lannister

And ayo?! Why was that lady breastfeeding that big *** boy

IMG_1998.gif

EDIT: also Joffrey a punk and that older stark girl for sure bout to sell out her fam

Wow.

:lol:

( ive seen the full series btw)

But sometimes they start making a show/movie based on books assuming the author will complete all the books before the show/movie is set to conclude and it doesn't happen, even though the author has been working on one book for like 15 years, and then it leaves the TV/movie writers in a position of having to involve themselves in the story writing.

Just saying.

He's not spitting. If the movie interpretation of a book isn't as good as the book, a faithful representation would be 10x worse.

GRRM just really fell in love with Targaryen lore and doesn't want to finish the story. Instead, he wants to tell more of the history.

It'd be crazy if both books were done and they are to be released posthumously.

Not recently but up to Avengers: Endgame, the mcu did have to change up a lot of plotlines from the source material. I wasn’t really checking out social media back then but I assume the majority were cool with it as long as the stories were still good. Keyword being majority since I know some comicbook nerds probably complained. You gotta adapt and change stuff to make them work as movies and shows.

Not recently but up to Avengers: Endgame, the mcu did have to change up a lot of plotlines from the source material. I wasn’t really checking out social media back then but I assume the majority were cool with it as long as the stories were still good. Keyword being majority since I know some comicbook nerds probably complained. You gotta adapt and change stuff to make them work as movies and shows.

The only change I remember getting major backlash was the Trevor/Mandarin in IM 3 twist and they made that one-shot episode quick to apologize to the fans. I doubt Fiege would even bother with that kind of reaction nowadays though.

IMG_4326.jpeg

Who will sit on the throne at the end?

+350 Justin Jefferson
+600 Bran the Broken Hearted
+850 HotPie

Back
Top Bottom