Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Doing a rewatch of Season 1 of HotD to refresh for season 2. Haven’t watched any of these episodes since it premiered. Forgot just how much of an idiot Viserys is and I also forgot how much I hate Otto.

Otto legit may be one of them dudes i hate the most in this series. maybe top 5.

Larys? He is very much on #TeamGreen
animation - 2022-10-18T204551.858.gif

Wow end of season 1 that was something

Joffrey drunk off the power so fast its disgusting even Cersei look like she know this a problem

Sanza was ready to push that POS down tho…
IMG_2778.jpeg

Lannister vs Stark war Robb doing his thing

Imma be so mad when Jamie escape I’m ready for him to die

This stuff at the wall going on at the same time

I did not think drogo would’ve gone out this soon man that’s so wild to me.

Khallesi tho proving she the dragon coming out that fire unscathed with the dragons hatched that scene was incredible
IMG_1110.gif

Wow end of season 1 that was something

Joffrey drunk off the power so fast its disgusting even Cersei look like she know this a problem

Sanza was ready to push that POS down tho…
IMG_2778.jpeg

Lannister vs Stark war Robb doing his thing

Imma be so mad when Jamie escape I’m ready for him to die

This stuff at the wall going on at the same time

I did not think drogo would’ve gone out this soon man that’s so wild to me.

Khallesi tho proving she the dragon coming out that fire unscathed with the dragons hatched that scene was incredible
IMG_1110.gif

bruh this your first watch? imma need the play by play of the emotional roller coaster you just signed up for :lol:

Damn I hope no Fathers die on the opening episode of HotD but that’s asking too much

Give me Khaleesi promoted on the Iron Throne

IMG_4446.jpeg

I'm Team Black.

If we must live under a Monarchy, we do so for its promise of stability. A big part of monarchical stability is the notion that when a King picks are heir, it is law.

If every succession can be militarily challenged every single time, why even have a monarchy?

The Blacks promise stability. If the Greens cannot deliver that stability, why even have a monarchy?!

I'm Team Black.

If we must live under a Monarchy, we do so for its promise of stability. A big part of monarchical stability is the notion that when a King picks are heir, it is law.

If every succession can be militarily challenged every single time, why even have a monarchy?

The Blacks promise stability. If the Greens cannot deliver that stability, why even have a monarchy?!
Thoughts and prayers

I'm Team Black.

1718391054903.gif

Thoughts and prayers

Folks, you heard it here first, I’m a monarchist now.

Rexangloum has decided that every State should be a purple State, and by purple, I mean ruled by a king and his legal heirs, for all of time.

I’ll still do the communism bit over in the politics thread but I now stan all kings and queens, real and fiction. Except for Aegon II, of course.

Have there been any memorable lines in HotD yet?
Because GoT...
"What do dragons eat, anyways?"
"Whatever they want."
🤣🔥

"I drink and I know things."
😂😂😂

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."
🔥🔥🔥

And of course the anthem for the entire show:
"When you play the game of thrones, you win, or you die."
😬😬😬

Back