Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

who's crib was that on fire when Rhaenys was escaping? am i suppose to think that's the White Worm's crib or something?

I just assume that was Lary 'FootFetish' Strong who ordered that hit.

It was implied that that was the work of Larys' crew taking out the White Worm's crib. We don't actually see her die, so she's def alive.

The one thing that I found odd was Rhaenera being gone for the whole Episode which took place over 48 hours.

When Rhae left the Castle she was supposed to go tuck the kids in and come right back "On Dragonback"
Now maybe she had too much Laundry to do once she got back home or her Buzz was kicking so hard she didn't want to Drink and FLY I don't know.
TF was she"?

Clash between Criston Cole & Larys strong would be gold :lol:

That would be a massacre

The one thing that I found odd was Rhaenera being gone for the whole Episode which took place over 48 hours.

When Rhae left the Castle she was supposed to go tuck the kids in and come right back "On Dragonback"
Now maybe she had too much Laundry to do once she got back home or her Buzz was kicking so hard she didn't want to Drink and FLY I don't know.
TF was she"?

He literally died the night she left, and as you said this whole thing took between 24-48 hours give or take. If it took her a day or two to get home, there isn't any way she could've been back any sooner.

TF was she"?
I didn't think Dragonstone was more than like a hop skip and a jump away, though.
I mean initially it would make sense that there are hours between each Castle/House etc, but when they were talking and Alicent wanted her to stay, she legit made me feel like she was going home to tuck in the kids and be right back, like that **** was 20 o3 30 minutes away.

I assumed that said 'Queen' was Mysaria.
1666038965235.png

Interesting how Larys talks about "web of spies" and "little spiders"
Helaena meanwhile...
1666039111877.png

who's crib was that on fire when Rhaenys was escaping? am i suppose to think that's the White Worm's crib or something?

I just assume that was Lary 'FootFetish' Strong who ordered that hit.
Yeah it was White worm's spot. No confirmation on if she died or not.
When Rhae left the Castle she was Can I breed you? to go tuck the kids in and come right back "On Dragonback"
TF was she"?
They went back home via horse and carriage then boat. That takes time.

She said she'd return on dragon back. Not that she'd take them home the same way.

I believe the ‘tattoo’ was just a monogram on her sock/stocking …Alicent removed it a few moments later and there was just her skin

Good news about the Starks in S2….I thought that the guy they showed briefly a few eps in Viserys’ chambers was a Stark but not sure

Back
Top Bottom