Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Might be something new and worse out there in the untamed North.
Ahh I didn't think about that.

I have a feeling the big bad will be...
da9187dd-fc25-4c91-a659-b060bf400527-viserys-disease-house-of-the-dragon.jpeg
:lol: #neverdied

Probably been covered already but whoever did the casting needs a bonus man :lol:, the young Alicent to grown Alicent castings are some of the most seamless and perfect choices I've even seen.

Kinda wild too because Olivia Cooke originally tried out for the role of Rhaenyra. Whoever asked her to switch knocked it out of the park

Probably been covered already but whoever did the casting needs a bonus man :lol:, the young Alicent to grown Alicent castings are some of the most seamless and perfect choices I've even seen.

Kinda wild too because Olivia Cooke originally tried out for the role of Rhaenyra. Whoever asked her to switch knocked it out of the park
Casting decision probably came down to how her feet looked lol

I really am curious what the Snow series is going to cover. There no longer is a threat from the Night King.

Maybe Drogon comes back and he attempts to go back to Kings Landing to reclaim his right to rule. Drogon makes him a new throne, Targ dynasty makes a comeback. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I would rather follow Arya than Jon. "Where in the world is Arya Stardiego?" is a dope concept series. Just following her in her travels through the world, discovering the strange, beautiful and dangerous. Dany in Essos on steroids essentially.

Maybe Drogon comes back and he attempts to go back to Kings Landing to reclaim his right to rule. Drogon makes him a new throne, Targ dynasty makes a comeback. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Only thing Drogon need to do is take Dany bae's body to those true believers so she can be resurrected.
Ahh I didn't think about that.

I have a feeling the big bad will be...
da9187dd-fc25-4c91-a659-b060bf400527-viserys-disease-house-of-the-dragon.jpeg
:lol: #neverdied
MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

I need him to bust through the wall with that same walk he came in to the throne room with with an army backing him taking out all the crows.

Back
Top Bottom