Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

Nope, looks good so far.

Great quality

Damn that **** hard. Will watch again Sunday.

This **** crazy

eddie-murphy-yeah-sure.gif

Gonna see if I can find this then.

I rewatched the beat off to feet scene for the first time and damn its was worse than I thought.

The entire scene is a transaction. Alicent knew exactly what he was there after he started talking. Each stage escalates with her showing more. He even pauses to let her know he needs to see more before he reveals the rest.

Some sick business.

Zik the one yall gotta worry about. I was perturbed at dude for a minute for spoiling the challenge 🤣
The show is good but not so great that I'm seeking out a leaked episode. Perhaps if it was just there for me like the end scenes on youtube were I would've already watched but it wasn't.

So I'm gonna be watching it in a bit for the first time like most of you.
I just don't understand how it's so difficult to just not say something. Just don't say nothing.

"fReE cOuNtRy"
"nOt ThAt SeRiOuS"
"BaReLy sAiD AnYtHiNg"
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

-foe
Its simple really. When I want to discuss the show I don't consider any of y'all who haven't seen or know about the new information or the old info that's been out for years. Especially if its actively being discussed. Imo nobody should be complaining about this show when GoT already spoiled stuff like why there are no dragons and how Rhae dies.

Plus its like just don't read my posts then. It shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
That was nasty.

Been way too many birth scenes this season. Not sure at all what theme or message they're trying to send.

We've seen like half a dozen women and newborns die.

I rewatched the beat off to feet scene for the first time and damn its was worse than I thought.

The entire scene is a transaction. Alicent knew exactly what he was there after he started talking. Each stage escalates with her showing more. He even pauses to let her know he needs to see more before he reveals the rest.

Some sick business.

The show is good but not so great that I'm seeking out a leaked episode. Perhaps if it was just there for me like gge clues on youtube were I would've already watched but it wasn't.

So I'm gonna be watching it in a bit for the first time like most of you.

Its simple really. When I want to discuss the show I don't consider any of y'all who haven't seen or know about the new information or the old info that's been out for years. Especially if its actively being discussed. Imo nobody should be complaining about his show when GoT already spoiled stuff like where there are not dragons and how Rhae dies.

Plus its like just don't read my posts then. It shouldn't be a problem.
That was a lot of words for "I'm intentionally inconsiderate. Eff you all."

I didn't know Rhae dies, so thanks for that.

-foe

:lol:

Is it intentional if you don't consider the ppl who will complain?
Of course it is.

Also, 'dOn'T rEaD mY pOsTs' doesn't work when going INTO your posts, someone doesn't know you have a spoiler in there.

But I know you don't give a **** about anyone else and love to argue more than me, which is saying something, so you got it. Do whatever you want, which you will anyways.

-foe

I thought they'd had just re-shown an old scene UN the previews. They deadass are reenacting the scene when they thought Daemon was coming for the throne.

Last edited:
Of course it is.
I disagree

Also, 'dOn'T rEaD mY pOsTs' doesn't work when going INTO your posts, someone doesn't know you have a spoiler in there.
I meant literally. Don't read them. Instead of the passive aggressive complaining.

But I know you don't give a **** about anyone else
That's not true.

and love to argue more than me, which is saying something, so you got it. Do whatever you want, which you will anyways.

-foe
sausage.gif

NBhQVu.gif

JitteryFairCranefly-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom