Game Show Ideas

Aight, nothing to do so I'd thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss. Hypothetically, what show(s) would you like to see on the air. It can be anything. 

One of my ideas would take place in a valet parking lot, the contestant gets one single key (no alarm on the key,100 cars in the lot, an even amount of cars brands in the lot). He/she must find the car to which the key goes to within a 5 minute time period. If they succeed they get to keep the car, if not they must fork over a certain percentage of the value of the car. 

Aight, nothing to do so I'd thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss. Hypothetically, what show(s) would you like to see on the air. It can be anything. 

One of my ideas would take place in a valet parking lot, the contestant gets one single key (no alarm on the key,100 cars in the lot, an even amount of cars brands in the lot). He/she must find the car to which the key goes to within a 5 minute time period. If they succeed they get to keep the car, if not they must fork over a certain percentage of the value of the car. 
No one would want to lose and they would complain if they lost. 

Last edited:
How about guess the shoe game. Sneakerheads are pulled from the crowd then asked different questions about the shoe. If they win, they get to keep the shoe. If you're wrong, you're a ********. 

Back
Top Bottom