Game & Tony Yayo going at it on Twitter Vol. Beef Reunited

i think that they all need to man up face to face like actual grown men, Yayo was the first one who did start by saying "$!#+ a G-Unit Reunion"

Honestly Game must be an emotional reck or smthin dude should be embarrassed about how he's acting
laugh.gif
Dude all of a sudden starts D-riding 50 again, obviously cuz he's been trying to put out an album for a while now and failing and need some help
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile 50 is the only one handling it like a man, dude has nothing to say and has ignored the whole thing. Game switches every day from being butthurt that no one gives a $*+!, to pleading for a re-union, to fighting with tony yayo (clinically ******ed for sure).

Honestly Game must be an emotional reck or smthin dude should be embarrassed about how he's acting
laugh.gif
Dude all of a sudden starts D-riding 50 again, obviously cuz he's been trying to put out an album for a while now and failing and need some help
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile 50 is the only one handling it like a man, dude has nothing to say and has ignored the whole thing. Game switches every day from being butthurt that no one gives a $*+!, to pleading for a re-union, to fighting with tony yayo (clinically ******ed for sure).

Originally Posted by jc619er

Twitter beef. GAY!

Why?
I think its amazing.....the fact that you can watch these clowns go at it instantly......before, dudes got on radio or on record and handled their business. Its the same way but more instant. The only downfall to these situations is rap beef is getting old. To many of these dudes want to beef and it got over saturated. The last real beef that had dudes like 
nerd.gif
 was jay and nas. Dudes waited impatiently for the next diss record between those 2. HipHop dead? Dying? 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

Twitter beef. GAY!

Why?
I think its amazing.....the fact that you can watch these clowns go at it instantly......before, dudes got on radio or on record and handled their business. Its the same way but more instant. The only downfall to these situations is rap beef is getting old. To many of these dudes want to beef and it got over saturated. The last real beef that had dudes like 
nerd.gif
 was jay and nas. Dudes waited impatiently for the next diss record between those 2. HipHop dead? Dying? 
ohwell.gif

honestly they need to do it already.
$%!$%@ gonna realize they should reunited/never have broken up 5 years too late like the diplomats and face an uphill battle to get back on those charts. watch.

honestly they need to do it already.
$%!$%@ gonna realize they should reunited/never have broken up 5 years too late like the diplomats and face an uphill battle to get back on those charts. watch.

When Game and Buck were in G-Unit, no one cared about Yayo...I could see why he would feel threatened
laugh.gif

At the end of the day they're all washed up though, maybe they can reunite and do shows in Vegas with other musical has-beens.

When Game and Buck were in G-Unit, no one cared about Yayo...I could see why he would feel threatened
laugh.gif

At the end of the day they're all washed up though, maybe they can reunite and do shows in Vegas with other musical has-beens.

Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ! Again, I’m not hating…. I’m encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album “SMH2″ Oops, I meant “HFM2″… my bad sport
-The Game

Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ! Again, I’m not hating…. I’m encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album “SMH2″ Oops, I meant “HFM2″… my bad sport
-The Game

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

-The Game

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

-The Game

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom