Game & Tony Yayo going at it on Twitter Vol. Beef Reunited

laugh.gif
I thought they were beefing again when I seen this

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ! Again, I’m not hating…. I’m encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album “SMH2″ Oops, I meant “HFM2″… my bad sport
-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ! Again, I’m not hating…. I’m encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album “SMH2″ Oops, I meant “HFM2″… my bad sport
-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But @ least Banks actually got a release date
nerd.gif

-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
thats another funny thing.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

-The Game

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude's a clown.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
thats another funny thing.

-The Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-The Game

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

honestly they need to do it already.
$%!$%@ gonna realize they should reunited/never have broken up 5 years too late like the diplomats and face an uphill battle to get back on those charts. watch.
DING DING DING!

Everyone except that lame !@! $#%*# tony yayo

Originally Posted by debs 168

honestly they need to do it already.
$%!$%@ gonna realize they should reunited/never have broken up 5 years too late like the diplomats and face an uphill battle to get back on those charts. watch.
DING DING DING!

Everyone except that lame !@! $#%*# tony yayo

-The Game

laugh.gif

-The Game

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

-The Game

laugh.gif

Banks probably read that with the
grin.gif
 face

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

-The Game

laugh.gif

Banks probably read that with the
grin.gif
 face

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom